Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SF1

Garden of Eden discovered.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 7 2006, 06:54 PM

more pics

060207_lost_world.jpg

i need one of these. id smoke blunts with him.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Feb 7 2006, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Feb 7 2006, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-1/4FareMetrocard@Feb 7 2006, 06:54 PM

more pics

060207_lost_world.jpg

i need one of these. id smoke blunts with him.

[/b]

i laughed out loud.

edit.

chuckled.

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 8 2006, 04:21 AM

I'd fight it.

you'd lose

btw echidnas are spikey ball things, like porcupines. they never run from humans because they think theyre invurnlerable. ive found heaps of them

Make everyone happy, mechanical birds.

On a side note I think that animal should be called a 'Petasorous' because there is no greater urge than I have than to pet that animal.

Edit* Look at his paws, they aren't even like hands, just cudling utencils.

Common name: Petasorous

Scientific name: Cuddly-petablerox

Originally posted by SpyD@Feb 8 2006, 12:24 AM

Knuckles is an echidna. Sonic is a hedgehog. a blue one.

i admire your knowledge of sonic. :king:

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Feb 7 2006, 08:07 PM

060207_lost_world.jpg

What the fuck did they name that thing??

Im trying to think of a name for it myself..

Anyone got one??

Some rich fuck will decide that the animals fur would make a good coat.. :hatred:

Originally posted by KYU@Feb 8 2006, 05:50 AM

I imagine there are undiscovered plants there with all kinds of ethnobotanical uses

and im sure some of them will get you high... i cant wait im tired of the drugs out now we need some new ones. :king:

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan+Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Patch-Clan - Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Feb 7 2006, 08:07 PM

060207_lost_world.jpg

Anyone got one??

Some rich fuck will decide that the animals fur would make a good coat.. :hatred:

[/b]

not before i commission my golden lion tamarin coat

goldenlion_tamarin.jpg

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan+Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Patch-Clan - Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Feb 7 2006, 08:07 PM

060207_lost_world.jpg

Anyone got one??

[/b]

alf.gif

I hope these animals are left alone, word.

ok got my mind together i think i will edit my comments the reason that it sucks they found this place is because there has not a single trail, no sign of civilization, no sign of even local communities ever having been there and now that they found it, it will not last sense people around the world are so damn nosey they will want to travel there and see it which will bring all kinds of bullshit along with it new diseases will be brought there the animals will get sick and die people will want to move there to live animals will want to eat them so people will kill them first clear out the forest to build there new home get technology involved so wires and water and gas all the things that people have to use to live nowadays then someone will find that the place has coal or gold or someother the world needs and it will be like everywhere else

i think my edit is alot better little patchy but gets my point across

Originally posted by Mainter@Feb 8 2006, 12:32 PM

this is whats sucks now that they found these new animals and plants they are going to bring people there where its been left alone from human contact for millions of years stupid people come to look at it and then there will be reason for more people to come and look at it then someone will want to move there make a house when the animals attack there ass they will kill them all cut down all the trees clear the area have people travel get fuel in the rivers and lakes polute them kill more animals

alot of thoughts just comming out i might have to go back and edit this for it to make sense

Hahaha.... yeah, I think you might.