Garden of Eden discovered.

SF1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan+Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Patch-Clan - Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Feb 7 2006, 08:07 PM

060207_lost_world.jpg

What the fuck did they name that thing??

Im trying to think of a name for it myself..

Anyone got one??

Some rich fuck will decide that the animals fur would make a good coat.. :hatred:

[/b]

not before i commission my golden lion tamarin coat

goldenlion_tamarin.jpg

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan+Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I-Patch-Clan - Feb 8 2006, 05:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Feb 7 2006, 08:07 PM

060207_lost_world.jpg

What the fuck did they name that thing??

Im trying to think of a name for it myself..

Anyone got one??

Some rich fuck will decide that the animals fur would make a good coat.. :hatred:

[/b]

alf.gif

I hope these animals are left alone, word.

ok got my mind together i think i will edit my comments the reason that it sucks they found this place is because there has not a single trail, no sign of civilization, no sign of even local communities ever having been there and now that they found it, it will not last sense people around the world are so damn nosey they will want to travel there and see it which will bring all kinds of bullshit along with it new diseases will be brought there the animals will get sick and die people will want to move there to live animals will want to eat them so people will kill them first clear out the forest to build there new home get technology involved so wires and water and gas all the things that people have to use to live nowadays then someone will find that the place has coal or gold or someother the world needs and it will be like everywhere else

i think my edit is alot better little patchy but gets my point across

Originally posted by Mainter@Feb 8 2006, 12:32 PM

this is whats sucks now that they found these new animals and plants they are going to bring people there where its been left alone from human contact for millions of years stupid people come to look at it and then there will be reason for more people to come and look at it then someone will want to move there make a house when the animals attack there ass they will kill them all cut down all the trees clear the area have people travel get fuel in the rivers and lakes polute them kill more animals

alot of thoughts just comming out i might have to go back and edit this for it to make sense

Hahaha.... yeah, I think you might.

The shitty thing about Indonesia is there are a bunch of american businesses that go there and buy lots of nice wood furniture and bring it back to america and sell the shit dirt cheap. There are two places in my town that are already doing this and a new store opening up. I can only imagine how many different businesses are doing the exact same thing.

They sell all these nice hand carved wooden buddhas and other sculptures that looks like someone spent at least five hours to make for around $15-$30. Everything there is ridiculously cheap and my parents are always buying shit from there. I tell them that they are supporting the deforestation of Indo by supporting these types of businesses. Its sad.