bin laden is ok by me

Guest bogie

Originally posted by Esai

I HAVENT HEARD ONE GOOD PRO US ARGUMENT YET. PATRIOTS CAN SUCK MY DICK STILL. LIKE ISAID, I AMM NATIVE AMERICAN SO DONT GIVE ME THAT"LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT" BULLSHIT. ILL BET 95% OF YALL WHO DISAGREE WIT ME ARE PRIVELIGED ASS WHITEBOYS. IGREW UP IN PROJECTS AND POVERTY ALL MY LIFE AND LOST MANY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THE SICK ASS SYSTEM THAT AMERICA IS. STOP TYPING SOME PATRIOTIC BLINDASS BULLSHIT AND STEP WIT SOME KNOWLEDGE, AND NOT JUST THE CRAP WE LEARN IN SCHOOL, LOOK AT THE WORLD FROM ALL ANGLES. I HAVE, AND I REALIZED FROM READIN AND EXPERIENCE HOW FUCKED UP THINGS ARE CUZ OF AMERICA. FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND FUCK THE STUPID ASS COMMENTS YALL MAKE, IM A LAID BACK GUY BUT THE DIARHEA IVE HEARD PISSES ME OFF. I ENJOY ARGUMENTS ABOUT THIS, BUT IM SICK OF STUPID ASS COMMENTS, IF I HEARD ONE OF YALL SPIT THAT SHIT ID BE INCLINED TO FUCK YOU UP. I DONT LIKE TALKIN SHIT UNLESS SOMEONES IN MY FACE SO PLEASE COME WIT SOME SCIENCE.

STOLEN LAND X3

i see no "science" here.jus another guys opinion.prove to me with undeniable evidence that America is jus tryin to fuck things up for everybody.i will listen to you then.people and governments fuck up and mistakes are made i mean could you run this country better than the people that do?could you please everyone?the answer in no.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all this is a bunch of horse shit. What all of you fuckos are mad about is the US foriegn/domestic policies, and how they effect your lives. Its not the country thats bad its the folks that run it, and the folks that live in it.

poop_proppa_man

I AGREE 150% WITH HESH!! LETS ALL FOLLOW BLINDLY!! WOO HOO! U S A! U S A! AND IF YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION, YOU CAN GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COMMUNIST ASS MOTHER FUCKIN CITY SLICKIN JEW!!! FORGET THAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH GARBAGE OUR FOUDING FATHERS DIED FOR!!! U S A!!!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

after what happened sept 11th you have to give credit to bush and other law officals in this country, see thats just the problem with people these days, they need to learn to put aside differeces and work together

GO AMERICA

I AGREE WITH THIS SOB 150% AS WELL!!!BUSH HANDLED IT WELL BY IGNORING THE TERRORISM THREAT UNTIL IT BIT HIM IN THE ASS, OR SHOULD I SAY RAMMED A JET LINER IN HIS ASS, THEN BOMBING THE FUCK OUT OF A COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN DETERMINED BY A NON PARTISAN PANEL OF EXPERTS WAS IN NO WAY ALLIGNED WITH BIN LADEN OR DEM OTHER SAND NAGARS, AND DIDNT POSE ANY CONCEIVABLE THREAT TO US!!!! YEAH!!! U S A! WOOF WOOF!!!! U S A!

AND YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKING COMMIES WHO DISAGREE CAN GIT OUT!!!:lol:

this thread is absolutely rediculous. always remember hesh, if you haven any love for america, you are in the minority. and besides its not punk rock or hip hop enough 'brah. and anyone giving props to bin laden is a fuck. sure there are some issues with america, but for fucks sake, love it or leave it.

Everybody has a right to bitch piteously

But when they say "Get on that fucking helicopter" you most likely will not like the result, no matter whether you say "yes," or "no."

The problem in Iraq is that the Iraqis have very little experience in how to run a government democratically. They aren't used to a representative government. They are used to a tribally-based kleptocracy, more or less like a mafia-run country. Once the Iraqis in the present, temporary government get actual power, they are going to be a hell of a lot more brutal in putting down the Islamists than the Americans ever thought about being. The whole world is "shocked, simply appalled" at the American interrogation methods at Abu Gharaib, but you just wait til the Iraqis take over. No more spanky-panky by a Kentucky trailer-park dominatrix and her black American boyfriend. The Iraqi interrogation methods are more along the line of a blowtorch to the testicles, or a fence charger up the ass. They could not care less about human rights or anything else. They care about WINNING. And the Islamists terrorists are the same fucking way. They whine and cry in public about American troops damaging their holy sites, and then they put ammo and explosive dumps in their mosques. They hide among the civilian population, and then accuse the American troops of brutality when civilians are killed during combat operations. They do not abide by the rules governing civilized warfare (wearing uniforms, accepting the honorable surrender of defeated troops, allowing Red Cross/Red Crescent inspections, etc) and then complain that the Americans are violating the Geneva Convention.

Personally, I think we should pull out all the stops on Fallujah, and let the Marine Corps do it's job. If we have to flatten the city, then so be it. It's on the Islamists for not surrendering peaceably and laying down their arms until the new government and democratic elections can be held. The biggest complaint apparently is the lack of dependable electric power, but it's very hard to restore power with constant terrorist sabotage attacks on the power grid. They are only doing it to piss off the regular citizens and to demonstrate that Iraq is ungovernable unless the terrorists get to be in power. You can be sure that, like the Taliban in Afghanistan, they would be MORE THAN HAPPY to fill the graveyards of Iraq with anybody who is not a Islamic fundamentalist extremist. No prison sentence for traitors to Islam--the terrorists re-educate them with a Kalashnikov round in the back of the head while they are on their knees in the grave they were forced to dig. Foreign devils like dirt-poor Filipino contract workers, or some poor American or Korean truck driver from the bad side of Little Rock get beheaded on video.

If we did that, everybody on earth would go completely crazy and accuse us of acting like Nazis, etc.

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY ACCUSE THE TERRORISTS OF ACTING LIKE NAZIS? I say "Fuck 'em." They don't abide by the Geneva Convention. They don't afford American soldiers in uniform the mercy their own religion requires of Muslims. I say we go in with whatever force is necessary and crush them. They are using the natural predisposition of Americans to be mericiful against us. They want to play hard ball. I say "Batter Up." The U.S. Army and the U.S. Marine Corps are more than up to the task, if the government would butt out and let them do their job. To hell with world opinion.

Will that happen? No, of course not. They are completely ruthless. We have a government that is run by people who lack the will to do what is necessary to defeat a fanatical, terrorist opposition. Americans are too busy with the distractions and preoccupations of our spoiled, filthy-rich, pampered poodle society to understand or embrace something like a war against the Islamic fundamentalist terrorist opposition. We should send the Korean ROK Marines to do the job. They would turn Fallujah into a smoldering cemetary in about a month, and shed not a single tear. We deserve the government we get, because we are naive, clueless, Richie Rich wimps. As a nation, we'd better wake the fuck up, before we lose the good life we've got, because BELIEVE ME, the world is filled with people who hate us and would love to see us get our comeupance. They don't want control over their own lives. They want control over OUR lives, and the UN is at the head of the class--they can't wait to get a chance to tax America to line their own pockets.

Originally posted by angelofdeath

i always thought it was the general consensus that everyone has an opinion and they ALL stink.

When I was little my grandfather told me "excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one and they all stink." So.. Yea kind of like opinions.

ASU all day er day.

Some body asked in this thread for actual proof that the US dosen't have there citizens best interest in mind?

all you have to do for that proof is look at our prisons and our public schools in any major metropolitan area. True, america/ our govrnment has the best in mind for about 10% of this country that is white and upper class, but if you are a minority and not priveleged, you are in trouble. WHat has america done for anyone but kept them in there place. Please answer m that. Be it your priveleged place or your un priveleged place, where ever you are at serves some one else's best interest.

Michael Moore said after 9-11 that america, after taking hand in this culture of violence and perpetuating murder and oppression around the globe, might want to start taking responsibility for its actions. and thats what I beleieve, 9-11 did not happen becasue terrorists hate our freedom in the US, thats the most absurd thing ive ever heard. They did it becasue they were tired of us coming over there telling them how to run there fucking countries and then taking all there oil.

And everyone talks about what a horrible tragedy 9-11 is, well fuck it, im gonna say it. Of course it was horrible tragedy, i know people who died in it. But what many people do not know, is exactly what the jobs were of many of those people who died that day. Many of the nations top financial annalysts held offices and were employed by corporations in the world trade center. These were people that had some of the most intricate knowledge of the financial workings of our nation. When these people and the offices they held went down, this in turn threw our stock market, economy, into disaray.

These men, armed with 30 dollars worth of box cutters, did billions of dollars worth of damage to the economy and did more to tear down the "system" then any of the americasn 'lefts' protests or marches or what ever.

So say what you want, but you can't deny that.

Oh and to all you fucks who say "love it or leave it man, then go some where else!" fuck you, im never going any where else. Im staying here to fuck with people like you. Its only a matter of time befor this system falls just like everything else in history. Im not even one of those crazy ass political leftist, chomsky, zinn, motherfuckers, its just whats right is right.

Re: Everybody has a right to bitch piteously

Originally posted by KaBar2

But when they say "Get on that fucking helicopter" you most likely will not like the result, no matter whether you say "yes," or "no."

The problem in Iraq is that the Iraqis have very little experience in how to run a government democratically.

CORRECTION- the problem in iraq is americaB]

Foreign devils like dirt-poor Filipino contract workers, or some poor American or Korean truck driver from the bad side of Little Rock get beheaded on video.

YES, I SYMPAHIZE WITH THOSE POOR HICKS TAKING MONEY FROM A COUNTRY WE INVADED UNPROVOKED. NO SERIOUSLY. No one made them go over to that country and steal theyre resources

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY ACCUSE THE TERRORISTS OF ACTING LIKE NAZIS?

I'm pretty sure its understood the terrorists are bad.

They want control over OUR lives, and the UN is at the head of the class--they can't wait to get a chance to tax America to line their own pockets.

the boogy man is coming!!!! dont forget the terror alerts!!:shook:

Geraldo Rivera: You are not the unofficial KB spokesperson, you're a dumbass.

I personally don't agree with the idea of destroying the village in order to save it. I think that if we had just locked down the country right after the war we wouldn't be having these problems right now. If we had shot maybe 5 looters early on in each city, there wouldn't have been any of those problems.

If we had invaded with enough people, we would have been able to do that. Instead of the ~500K troops we should have brought, we only had something like 180K. Ignoring the Powell doctrine of overwhelming force was bad strategy on Rumsfeld's part. Trusting Ahmed Chalabi's "flowers and candy" vision and failing to plan for the current "bombs and bullets" reception was shitty planning. Predicating the whole thing on the grave, imminent threat that Saddam posed to America was just dishonest and stupid.

Originally posted by Nekro

Geraldo Rivera: You are not the unofficial KB spokesperson, you're a dumbass.

I personally don't agree with the idea of destroying the village in order to save it. I think that if we had just locked down the country right after the war we wouldn't be having these problems right now. If we had shot maybe 5 looters early on in each city, there wouldn't have been any of those problems.

If we had invaded with enough people, we would have been able to do that. Instead of the ~500K troops we should have brought, we only had something like 180K. Ignoring the Powell doctrine of overwhelming force was bad strategy on Rumsfeld's part. Trusting Ahmed Chalabi's "flowers and candy" vision and failing to plan for the current "bombs and bullets" reception was shitty planning. Predicating the whole thing on the grave, imminent threat that Saddam posed to America was just dishonest and stupid.

I dont think you fully understand the concpet of "UNofficial."

And if you think what I wrote in my post in any way corresponds with what you wrote you may have dislexia. (I quoted someones else's post, you might not be able to differentiate between the two?)

Scott Biao

Well, all I can say to your post is "No sniveling when they come get you in the middle of the night." If you posted something like that about Saddam Hussein when he was in power, by the time they got around to killing you, you would be begging them to do it.

Your life experience consists solely of living in the land of milk and honey. You really, really should go overseas and have a good long look at reality. I suggest Lebanon or Syria, since you like Al-Quaida and Osama Bin Laden so much---go have a long look at what life would be like under Osama's boot.

And speaking of millionaires, Bin Laden gets his money from his Daddy, who got his money from building gigantic commercial and military projects for the House of Saud and other Middle Eastern despots.

Or, if you prefer "anarchy" (that is, a genuine condition of "no government" rather than some punk-rock fantasy,) try Somalia--a so-called "country" where the entire population is oppressed by a series of tribalistic, drug-dealing, Islamic fanatical warlords, where you can't buy a single bottle of distilled water or cash any kind of check (there is not a single bank in the entire nation) and where no schools or hospitals exist, but every doped-up, quat-chewing teenager in the country is walking around with a loaded AK47 or an RPG-7. Children routinely starve to death or die of diseases you could cure with over-the-counter medications from Rexall's. Even Nazi Germany wasn't as bad as Somalia. You can have people murdered there for 20 deutchmarks. Women and girls are bought for brides like cattle, by cash money or drugs. 90% of the country is illiterate. The only airlift capability in the entire country is via Kenyan or Russian mercenaries flying stolen Russian military cargo planes. You can't even buy FLASHLIGHT BATTERIES there.

Yeah, it's a great humanitarian paradise. North Korea looks liberal in comparison. Why did we waste the life of a single American soldier trying to help them? THEY DON'T HAVE SHIT EXCEPT GOATS AND QUAT, AND THE QUAT COMES FROM KENYA. So much for the "war for oil" theory.

GO HAVE A LOOK, then come back and tell me how fucked up the U.S. is. If you do (and you make it back alive) I predict you will never leave the United States again, and that you will have a radically transformed world view.

You want to see real racism? Go to FRANCE. Or better yet, go to Zimbabwe or Uganda. They have very humane police interrogation methods in Zimbabwe--Mugabe openly admires Adolf Hitler.

Guest Dipher

Re: Scott Biao

Originally posted by KaBar2

Well, all I can say to your post is "No sniveling when they come get you in the middle of the night." If you posted something like that about Saddam Hussein when he was in power, by the time they got around to killing you, you would be begging them to do it.

Your life experience consists solely of living in the land of milk and honey. You really, really should go overseas and have a good long look at reality. I suggest Lebanon or Syria, since you like Al-Quaida and Osama Bin Laden so much---go have a long look at what life would be like under Osama's boot.

And speaking of millionaires, Bin Laden gets his money from his Daddy, who got his money from building gigantic commercial and military projects for the House of Saud and other Middle Eastern despots.

Or, if you prefer "anarchy" (that is, a genuine condition of "no government" rather than some punk-rock fantasy,) try Somalia--a so-called "country" where the entire population is oppressed by a series of tribalistic, drug-dealing, Islamic fanatical warlords, where you can't buy a single bottle of distilled water or cash any kind of check (there is not a single bank in the entire nation) and where no schools or hospitals exist, but every doped-up, quat-chewing teenager in the country is walking around with a loaded AK47 or an RPG-7. Children routinely starve to death or die of diseases you could cure with over-the-counter medications from Rexall's. Even Nazi Germany wasn't as bad as Somalia. You can have people murdered there for 20 deutchmarks. Women and girls are bought for brides like cattle, by cash money or drugs. 90% of the country is illiterate. The only airlift capability in the entire country is via Kenyan or Russian mercenaries flying stolen Russian military cargo planes. You can't even buy FLASHLIGHT BATTERIES there.

Yeah, it's a great humanitarian paradise. North Korea looks liberal in comparison. Why did we waste the life of a single American soldier trying to help them? THEY DON'T HAVE SHIT EXCEPT GOATS AND QUAT, AND THE QUAT COMES FROM KENYA. So much for the "war for oil" theory.

GO HAVE A LOOK, then come back and tell me how fucked up the U.S. is. If you do (and you make it back alive) I predict you will never leave the United States again, and that you will have a radically transformed world view.

You want to see real racism? Go to FRANCE. Or better yet, go to Zimbabwe or Uganda. They have very humane police interrogation methods in Zimbabwe--Mugabe openly admires Adolf Hitler.

In most of the conflicts you describe you can find a good level of US interference and involvement, especially Somalia. The fact is the US government support some of the worst human rights abusers currently living in the world today. There's a huge humanitarian crisis unfolding in Sudan but will the US invade that country for humanitarian purposes? I dont see the newspapers calling for any wars in Sudan do you?? Why not? People are dying there at the hands of the dictatorial government and its militias but George W has said nothing about WMD, genocidal tendencies or anything. No invasion of N Korea either, when it is known for sure that there IS WMD there but no calls for an invasion at all. The list goes on, and this is just the last two years. History is littered with examples where the US government opposed good, responsible governments instead favouring right wing military juntas that would ensure the wheels of foreign investment were greased. Look at Latin America. Nicaragua, Guatemala, etc etc. Damn, read some books people.

Can't argue with a man whose mind is made up. Reading books is great, but most people pick books that reinforce their own already-established viewpoint, especially people who are in college. Universities here in the U.S. are thoroughly dominated by ultra-liberal Democrats, but run by Up-Eastern Establishment liberals, who are the sort of people who founded, staff, and lead the CIA. The State Department is much more conservative, from what I can see, than the CIA.

There is very little difference between a millionaire Yalie Former Texas Governor and a millionaire Harvard-educated senator. Vote for whomever you want, but the same conspiracy of international banks is going to be running the show NO MATTER WHO WINS IN NOVEMBER. It's all fine and good, democracy, but it hasn't really existed in the U.S. since about 1911 or 1913, because the international banking conspiracy has controlled both political parties, both Houses of Congress, all major universities and the Federal Reserve System since 1913. Talking about whether or not this situation exists is like arguing about whether or not gravity exists, or whether or not it's going to rain.

The International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the United Nations (and before it, the League of Nations) are all part and parcel of the exact same group of wealthy, influential people. Take a look at the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the so-called Bilderberger organization--you see the same people, the same families, the same banking interests, over, and over and over. Both American political parties, all major universities, industry leaders, military leaders, politicians---but ESPECIALLY the international banks. Chase Manhattan, Rothschild Bank, etc.

These people crush the life out of anything remotely resembling democracy. Any genuine threat to their power is immediately eliminated. You want to read books? Great. Stop reading all that socialist clap-trap and start reading the truth. Think of it as "Know your enemy." I did. At first.

Fuck anyone who hates America. There I said it.

And no I don't have a US flag in my car window, wear a cowboy hat or any of that. I just think America has done too much good for the world that people wish to overlook and just complain about this and that. And yes we should be open-minded. Because fuck overly-patriotic right wing conservatives too. We should criticize shit that isn't right. Like this bullshit Iraq war and the Bush Administration.

Archived