Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misteraven

12ozPROPHET SITE SPEED?

we recently moved our server to a new hosting facility after some major problems at the last one. anyone, since 12oz came back online a few days ago, how has the reponsiveness of the board/site been?

thanks.

Guest Sparoism

Fine, except I can't open my PM box. Besides that, it does seem a little more stable.

Are you still using RH4, or did you make the switch to the Apple/Intel server? It's all still UNIX/Linux, just the same.

it seems about the same, but a little more stable. but everything i think that, the site crashes. *knocks on wood*

we know about the PM's and the control panel not working. they probably won't be fixed for a minute, so you'll unfortunately just have to work around them.

for me, the board is ton's faster. it usually loads almost instantly. since we moved the server i havent seen the 'if you dont want to wait, please click...' screen even once.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

now that you mention it.... yeah it is faster. but your RSS feed doesnt work boss. its a great function though, if you ever do get it up, would be interesting.

it seems about the same to me...but I'd blame that on my end of the line. We're trying to squeeze three elephants through a doggy door.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by Jackson@Feb 7 2006, 02:34 PM

Yea, I tried to PM 160 and it didnt work.

Care to share what you wanted to say?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this