Best Team Logos

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PurpleNerple@Feb 6 2006, 06:17 PM

YOu gotta go to the minor league baseball for the illest logos

Peep Them

Yeah, that's true. I remember when Lidz.com had a million Minor League teams available. I would have spent a whole lot of money on them, but they didn't ship to Canada. And now that site sucks.

The new Blue Jays logo has grown on me. But I still wish they had incorporated some red into it. It's funny, when I went to the fourth game of the season the year they came out with it, some Detroit fans were yelling "Let's go Devil Rays, let's go!"

toronto_blue_jays_logo200.jpg

Originally posted by Bellbeefer+Feb 7 2006, 03:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bellbeefer - Feb 7 2006, 03:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Feb 6 2006, 11:42 AM

From a graphics standpoint (not a sports fan standpoint) these are my favorites... I love the hidden letters in the logo thing...

MTL_1211.gif

MilwaukeeBrewers_PL_1970-1984.jpg

colt45logo.gif

[/b]

these..

throwback denver nuggets,padres,nj nets and seattle sonics.

atlanta falcons

BrooklynDodgers.JPG

hazletonbullets_red.gif

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard+Feb 7 2006, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1/4FareMetrocard - Feb 7 2006, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Feb 7 2006, 04:16 PM

I didn't know team handsome was black?

[/b]

Handsome is Handsome...it don't matter what colour your skin is. Team Handsome knows no boundaries.

Originally posted by 1/4FareMetrocard+Feb 7 2006, 09:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1/4FareMetrocard - Feb 7 2006, 09:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Feb 7 2006, 04:16 PM

THHHH.jpg

I didn't know team handsome was black?

[/b]

yeah!... i'm apart of team handsom!... the black chapter!

me and leroy jenkins!!