Healthy Cooking

DEE38

YEAH A STEADY EXERCISE ROUTINE, OR SIMPLY STAYING ACTIVE IS THE KEY TO KEEPING YOUR WEIGHT DOWN, AND STAYING TRIM/TIGHT AND NOT FLABBY. YOU CAN BE A HEALTH NUT AND EAT NOTHING BUT VEGETABLES, FRUITS, SOY, GRAINS, AND BAKED FISH AND SKINLESS CHICKEN EVERYDAY BUT IF YOU'RE SITTING AROUND ALL DAY DON'T EXPECT TO STAY IN SHAPE. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn hippies alwasy eating nuts and berries and shit. be a man and eat some fucking mcdonalds yo.

fuck excersize! its all about sitting at home drinking a few cold ones while watching maury and then going to the quick e mart and grabbing some chips with nacho cheese sauce then downing some more beers going to kfc and eating a bucket of chicken. ph and paintting.

Originally posted by Tough Love@Feb 12 2006, 06:27 PM

eat only when you're hungry and only untill you're not hungry anymore

believe it or not, most people eat way more then they need to, if ur trying to cut down on your weight

i eat anything and everything but in moderation (actually, most of what i eat isnt bad. i try to cut down on junk foods and pop, which i rarely if ever eat)....my wieght stays pretty stable

but i exercise soo...

oh yeh, i hear beer is pretty bad for u too....its got all the weight gain properties of food, with none of the filling properties...or so i hear :five-o:

its true, eat slowly too. it takes your body like 15 minutes or something to realize its full so if you eat slower you can eat less because by the time you eat what you actually need you will be full instead of eating a shitload of food fast as hell then being like sickly full in 30 minutes.

Ok, not sure if this is paticularly healthy but here is a nice, simple and tasty salad dressing:

Combine together in a bowl the following:

4 table spoons of olive oil

2 table spoons of red wine vinigar

1 tea spoon of dijon mustard

Whisk until thick(about 40 seconds) then pour over a salad and toss. Voila!