Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GamblersGrin

finally, a site for 9 out of 1o 12oz kids

if all the 12oz kids would go to this site instead of making threads like "someone called me a jerk. should i beat him up?" or "whats that hair growing near my privates"

http://www.girlsinc.com/gc/

this new site i truly believe can answer 90% of the threads kids start on here to answer inane questions.

it's more of a thread of a place to go for all the kids to have their questions answered because they can't go to their high school guidance counselor for obvious reasons

Guest KING BLING

The question here is why do you know about this site in the first place?

yo dobs. i been a travelin, tokyo, las vegas, montreal and a ton of art shows in mn, san fran, philly, nyc, jersey (yes, self promo). remember me bringin em bums into that hyatt party.

DSC02959.jpg

andgayguy.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

vegasedit1.jpg

i got wasted and kept walking and buying beer down the strip in vegas and wound up that sign. there were these 4 mall-metal-mexi dudes from texas who were there for the weekend and at that sign too. i also met 2 brothers from france there. we were all being cheesy tourists.

edit: thats not me with the old man fetish dude. i'm with the chick and the solo cup of booze.

double edit: and i am showing off here. if you want to know about my japan trip check out the new issue of juxtapoz, its an all japanese issue and they a little thing on the 20th anniversary hysteric mini glamour show. there are good pics here of it http://www.reconstore.com/news/2005/09/27/1127853230303.html

i had a half hour conversation with ron english that i have no recollection of what so ever but people say it was a good they guess bc we were both laughing a lot.

dude bringing the bums in was hilarious. and getting the dude at the little food booth with those stoves to call security on you.. crazy drunken night. what happened to those floozies you went with?

ol boy took me to a georgia tech party and i hooked up with 3 girls at once in a matter of being there like 20 minutes. after comin back to the room and blabbering on about to the girl i was stayin with she wasnt really feelin that too much but i didnt care. her and i have been and still are good friends. that design i did for her book, its actually been picked up by a big publishing company and shes going around teh country coast to coast to promote it. itll be in barnes and noble type stores too so thats dope.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Feb 6 2006, 04:09 PM

haha gamblersgrin drinks bud light

ouch. you got me. i was polishin off em 22's and goin into another store and buyin another. im not much of a beer drinker but when i do its either bud light, amstel light, or kirin if possible. im more of a vodka on the rocks kinda guy or rum out the bottle.

edit: then i get drunk and drink anything. i always like to start a night of with some leroux blackberry brandy.

LOL! go to relationships and youll see........

HELP IM PREGNANT

and the funniest thing is everybodys telling her to just calmy sit down and tell her parents, and she wont get in trouble....

AHHHHHHHHHHHH :haha:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this