NIGHT WATCH

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

some one posted on this movie abotu a year ago, search for it.

aaaand, ive seen it. in russian. it was hard to figure out what was happening, who was who. they dont even actually use the m83 track from the trailer in the movie.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I saw this. The movie definitely looks incredible, it's one of the nicest overall film styles I've ever seen... I loved the subtitle work in particular. That said, the story is a huge mess and doesn't seem to be fully coherent. I don't know if it'd be better to read the books they're based on beforehand, cause I was seriously WTFing the entire movie and came out still not being entirely sure about what happened.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Feb 5 2006, 09:31 PM

I saw this. The movie definitely looks incredible, it's one of the nicest overall film styles I've ever seen... I loved the subtitle work in particular. That said, the story is a huge mess and doesn't seem to be fully coherent. I don't know if it'd be better to read the books they're based on beforehand, cause I was seriously WTFing the entire movie and came out still not being entirely sure about what happened.

Shit, I hate those lost in translation cases...