Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

wtf is wrong with me?

I went out for a late night tea with my buddy tonight. We had tea from the drive-thru and had a cigarette and then I dropped him home.

I've never done something like this. I like never come out for social calls unless there is 'erbs or liquor or all-you-can-eat involved.

*I edited out "pussy or graffiti" because those always involve getting buzzed, too.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 5 2006, 10:00 AM

I went out for a late night tea with my buddy tonight. We had tea from the drive-thru and had a cigarette and then I dropped him home.

I've never done something like this. I like never come out for social calls unless there is 'erbs or liquor or all-you-can-eat involved.

*I edited out "pussy or graffiti" because those always involve getting buzzed, too.

You are slowly turning queer.

Originally posted by Melburnian+Feb 5 2006, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melburnian - Feb 5 2006, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Feb 5 2006, 10:00 AM

You are slowly turning queer.

[/b]

that's the verdict

So I'm either getting queer, or I'm getting old.

I'll take the latter. But I'm gonna get really drunk and stupid shit this week to make myself young again.

my GF always talked about how girls would just meet up and talk and have coffee, and she gave me shit because i would never do this. the only time i see my friends is when theres something we actually need to do (get drunk, cars, graffiti, fighting people)

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Feb 5 2006, 04:04 PM

age is getting up with you mang

that's what i'd say

i love late night tea

of course, it's usually at home while i'm....

i drink tea daily , chamomile, green, earl grey, passion mango,

i love thai iced tea,2

im really happy i got a blunt right now

ive been doin ramadan from green the past month

:heartbeat:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this