State of the Union

Lonesome Cowboy Bill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Bush was talking about cutting spending and "non-essential programs" which is to say social programs most likely for the poor. The camera panned over and Joseph Lieberman was clapping...

• 11 months later...

i hate the way politicians link things in speeches like this. he asks for support for his plan and immediately follows up by linking it to supporting the troops, which of course everyone has to applaud. same shit with the examples like motumbo and baby einstein chick...great americans than everyone can identify with, all wrapped up in a nice, warm patriotic 'yay america!' blanket.

I watched it.

whats up with Bushys twitch?

The coke might have caught up with him.

coke keeps u focus,dumb ass cant do it sober...

war clap troops clap terror clap america clap.

you all saw the star of david(jewish star) on the wood parts of the seats behind people's back? zionists... take a look again if u dont believe me.

the usa dont have that much people lately to invade a country like iran,but they still have all the tech weapons and nukes,the troops they will get more when they tell immigrants they can be legal if u go fight,watch! thats another topic though.

peace