Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lonesome Cowboy Bill

State of the Union

7 minute update:

damn this sux... I've never heard so much empty rhetoric and the words 'freedom' and "democracy" used in a sentance...

and of course, all the dumb clapping and standing ovations...

Guest KING BLING

Bush was talking about cutting spending and "non-essential programs" which is to say social programs most likely for the poor. The camera panned over and Joseph Lieberman was clapping...

yeah Bush mentioned how he's cutting "non-security" spending... hmm the militray is non-security, so are we finally gonna cut our defense budget? and maybe give soem of it to our cops, firefighters and FEMA?

and who's this inbred redneck Christian hick with the rebuttal? No wonder the democrats can't win...

i saw some of it...

i always find state of the union's creepy.

the whole thing is so orchestrated and fucked.

:shook:

Guest WHOWHAT

IM WATCHING IT ON VHS I TAPED IT EARLIER

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by WHOWHAT@Feb 4 2006, 11:28 PM

IM WATCHING IT ON VHS I TAPED IT EARLIER

I predict we will never hear from you here again...

was going to start a thread to say fuck the state of the union, but thought better of it and found one from last year. so fuck a state of the union speech and fuck bush light.

i hate the way politicians link things in speeches like this. he asks for support for his plan and immediately follows up by linking it to supporting the troops, which of course everyone has to applaud. same shit with the examples like motumbo and baby einstein chick...great americans than everyone can identify with, all wrapped up in a nice, warm patriotic 'yay america!' blanket.

I watched it.

whats up with Bushys twitch?

The coke might have caught up with him.

coke keeps u focus,dumb ass cant do it sober...

war clap troops clap terror clap america clap.

you all saw the star of david(jewish star) on the wood parts of the seats behind people's back? zionists... take a look again if u dont believe me.

the usa dont have that much people lately to invade a country like iran,but they still have all the tech weapons and nukes,the troops they will get more when they tell immigrants they can be legal if u go fight,watch! thats another topic though.

peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now