Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrSirius

MEGA FR8 THREAD

fuck the hater if you dot like it why do you feel you half to make a commet about it?

dont talkshit unlss yu paid our due and acutually hav somethigng wprth looking a besides shit.

DSC00161.jpg.4a3cc4f60365bc2bba5c59d00d035fc8.jpg

whats your point? i try to findnew spots t paint, gas hasnt been up there sinc he did, is h lame too, i might be takeing ths too seiously, it is at a scrap yard but they are both dated 2004. except for this one. which wasnt part of the connector. dont act ike a big kid when kids nowa days carry gats.

DSC00162.jpg.fcafbd7f572f2d54fcb4d57eac26bfd3.jpg

gas doesnt fuck around either, he is la mta dtla wca, he is a pionner so watchwhat you say.

now someone post some flicks

if you all are so man enough wht do you write and where do you live, pm me with your name and where you live if you for real want to get smashed by this kid from ohio, stop the hateing , i swear sometimes graffiti is like the lunch tables where the cheerleades sat at gossiping, fucking sewing icircle shit, i was trying to jst have everyone come together and be cool, but since sody pop and a rookie want to diss i guess it is war f yo even wil tellme what you write. im TAINED 4 COMBAT NIGGAS, and im sick of gossip so dont look if yo ont lke and dont comment,

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now