3 sides of a double sided coin

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I was struck by the evil powers of idocy a few nights ago,. I was sitting in my room and i felt like going outdside on the balcony laughing outloud with a fake dracula laughter,i did it and i returned to my computer doing whatever i was doing.A few moments later i thought the sideeffects of my action.

I imagined a little girl two floors down,afraid of the dark,trying to sleep.

Her mind was filled with horrible images of demons. As she was trying to relax and sleep she started counting but as images of numbers poped up in her head a fatal video morphing kinda thing turned 7 into the shape of a dracula.Next thing was the sound of a satanic laughter,she opened her eyes trying to figure out if she actually heard that or if it was a creation of her mind.

After 2 minutes of absolute horror and confusion she decided to go over to her parents bedroom and sneak into their bed next to mommy.

Meanwhile i was hanging here, thinking about something i read in a thread written by a person i dont know, living in another continent.

The person that replied to his thread before me turned off his computer after reading some thread in the bench which got him amped to make some sketches.

The next morning the girl was telling her girlfriend at school what happened last night and i was fantasising(sp?) about a girl from here that i dont even know if i would actually like.......blah...blah...blah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived