Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cheddar Bob

Crazy

Give me a few minutes, I seen this a long time back, and I dont remember at the moment. It'll come back, dont worry

seriously it just worked like 7 times in a row without fail. that's just fucking weird. if someone can explain it, i'm all ears, otherwise i'm going to have this andy fella stoned to death for being a witch.

0, 9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 99, I think you should look at those numbers, the symbol, then check which one pops up

Multiples of nine, just look at those symbols I think thats it.

The addition of the two numbers and then subtraction of that number will always yeild a multiple of nine, the symbol always changes, but all the multiples of nine have the same symbol.

ok, i take it back, im not gonna stone him to death for being a witch, ima do it for him being a liar.

Shit, it is all about math, i think i got this. Say you pick 55, 5+5=10 55-10 =45, a multiple of 9

say you pick 30, 30-3=27, a multiple of 9. Now look all the symbols are the same for every multiple of 9. It works for every number i think.

26-8=18, 27-9=18, 2-10=18 and so on and so forth.

Originally posted by MELLOness@Jan 31 2006, 12:28 PM

Shit, it is all about math, i think i got this. Say you pick 55, 5+5=10 55-10 =45, a multiple of 9

say you pick 30, 30-3=27, a multiple of 9. Now look all the symbols are the same for every multiple of 9. It works for every number i think.

26-8=18, 27-9=18, 2-10=18 and so on and so forth.

2-10=-8

And duh, I just said that, ahah

Figured it out.

Look at it this way.

If you pick 50:

5 + 0 = 5

50 - 5 =45

if you pick 51:

5 + 1 = 6

51 - 6 = 45

if you pick 52:

5 + 2 = 7

52 - 7 = 45

Noticing a pattern yet?

Any number in the 50s goes back to 45.

So all this does is have the same symbols for each key number.

1-9 goes to 0

10-19 to 9

20-29 to 18

30-39 to 27

40-49 to 36

50-59 to 45

60-69 to 54

70-79 to 63

80-89 to 72

90-99 to 81

The key to people thinking these things "really work" (which I suppose they do, mathematically) is that most people only do it a couple times and are amazed by it and think it must be some sort of trick. So they start picking things at random.

But follow a simple process and it's easy.

There's one like this that's a card trick. But it's easily defeated because if you have two people look at it and pick different cards, both of you will find that your card changes. That's because all of the cards change. It relies on the fact that if you concentrate on a single object, you are likely to forget about all the other ones.

-fuse.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 31 2006, 12:55 PM

Good one fuse.

Yeah, when I started writing the reply, none of the other "I got it" posts had been done yet.

Goddamn my lack of a numpad.

Unless, of course, you actually meant "Good one fuse." In which case, thank you.

-fuse.

*edit, awkward sentence.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Jan 31 2006, 11:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Jan 31 2006, 11:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MELLOness@Jan 31 2006, 12:13 PM

nudemelon.jpg

Yeah man ive seen a million of these. id love to know how it works.

I bet.

[/b]

[NO HOMO BLOCKER 2006]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this