sleeping during the day

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del@Jan 31 2006, 01:05 PM

anyone that sleeps in excess of 8 hours a day is a waste of space, but if you arnt in my way, then i dont really care what you do.

you're just jealous that i'm retired and you're still a working stiff! here's to not working and catching all that quality daytime tv!

anything less than 10 hours i get cranky..

my job..as a temp worker prevents me from having a set sleep pattern.. so i find myselfy working different shifts during the week.

at times i dont sleep at all for three days at the most ...insomnia..

power naps rock though..specially on summer days in the afternoon before a long night of greatness

Snoozin' in the afternoon is the way to go. Its napalicious...I developed my love for naps while working night shift as a maintenance tech in the semiconductor industry. 12 hour shifts. I did that shit for almost 6 years...Its a nice schedule for doing the graff and the booze and the drugs but after a while you turn into a total zombie...

Being at school completely destroys and normal structure of sleep for me. Outside of classes, time

means very little on this campus, so it becomes easy to adjust one's schedule to their whims.

Sometimes I'll sleep in two hour sections for a week, and then other weeks I might sleep for almost

twelve hours out of a day...

i can't sleep during the day becuse then i can't get up.

i hadn't taken a nap in years until the other day

i was feeling ill last week so on sunday i napped out at like 5 pm

didn't wake up until 9

then went back to sleep at 10 until the about 9 the next day when i had to get to work