Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

sleeping during the day

yeah, unless I have a meeting, I typically wake up at 12 or 1pm... if I get up early then I nap from 5 to 8pm or so, then watch tv the rest of the night...

if I'm bored then I take a nap during the day, usually from 3 to 5 or 6pm, then get up for the news and/or Law and Order reruns..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

anyone that sleeps in excess of 8 hours a day is a waste of space, but if you arnt in my way, then i dont really care what you do.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del@Jan 31 2006, 01:05 PM

anyone that sleeps in excess of 8 hours a day is a waste of space, but if you arnt in my way, then i dont really care what you do.

you're just jealous that i'm retired and you're still a working stiff! here's to not working and catching all that quality daytime tv!

anything less than 10 hours i get cranky..

my job..as a temp worker prevents me from having a set sleep pattern.. so i find myselfy working different shifts during the week.

at times i dont sleep at all for three days at the most ...insomnia..

power naps rock though..specially on summer days in the afternoon before a long night of greatness

Thank god I dont sleep all day anymore. That shit was really wearing down on me. Now i have school and work rediculous 12 hours shifts at the same time. I now average 4-5 hours a night or after noon depending on what shift i work.

Snoozin' in the afternoon is the way to go. Its napalicious...I developed my love for naps while working night shift as a maintenance tech in the semiconductor industry. 12 hour shifts. I did that shit for almost 6 years...Its a nice schedule for doing the graff and the booze and the drugs but after a while you turn into a total zombie...

Being at school completely destroys and normal structure of sleep for me. Outside of classes, time

means very little on this campus, so it becomes easy to adjust one's schedule to their whims.

Sometimes I'll sleep in two hour sections for a week, and then other weeks I might sleep for almost

twelve hours out of a day...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Naps and sleeping in general are so underrated it's ridiculous.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this