Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Coffie Crave

starting a lil teeshirt company

i thought of makeing a little teeshirt company to pull in some extra cash, i been working on the site and the designs all day, so far i have 3 tees and a decent site.

im looking to sell shirts cheap, but i dont kno what to do when it comes to the shirts, i dont wanna buy in bulk and try to sell them, i would like to print them while i get orders... i never trided cafapress so i dont know about them but they look chessy?

any tips

any advice?

please thanks !

:shook:

PS; please forgive my spelling

make them geared toward emo fags

make small litlle shirts

witht he words

HOPELESS

BLACKDEATH

and other gay emo shit

youll make a killing

awesome, will these be featuring your wack ass characters and shitty attempts at graffiti letters? cause god, if there's anything the world needs, it's more half assed, bitten, garbage!

cacash has some good ideas on what to say on the shirts.. i wouldnt mind wearing one all day thats 5 sizes too small that says: i cry myself to sleep.

thanks MR BOJANGLES , thats what i was thinking about going with, but i was seeing if anyone had any other ideas...or knew about cafepress and if they put out a good shirt.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Jan 31 2006, 01:18 AM

So, you just decided to do this in one day?

pretty much, i always had the idea...and last night i sorta laid around thinking...so i woke up put the coffee on and got to work...everything is pretty much set up...im just stuck with printing opitons, once i get that going i can get the ball rollling...

i wanna make cool shirts, for a cheap price... teeshirts shouldent cost 70 bucks...

if a shirt costs 70 dollars to make your printing with the wrong people.... Abercrombie prints their shirts for 50 cents (maybe im exagerating) and then they sell it for an arm and a leg because the people of america would pay anything for a trendy name brand. Thats how they make all their money is printing hella selling it for hella and basically getting it printed for free.... or atleast i think.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 31 2006, 01:26 AM

if a shirt costs 70 dollars to make your printing with the wrong people.... Abercrombie prints their shirts for 50 cents (maybe im exagerating) and then they sell it for an arm and a leg because the people of america would pay anything for a trendy name brand. Thats how they make all their money is printing hella selling it for hella and basically getting it printed for free.... or atleast i think.

i ment shirts shoulent cost the customer 70 bucks,

they make em for 50 cents because they make so many of them unless our boy is gonna print 200,00 shirts i doubt its gonna cost him less then 5$

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 31 2006, 01:26 AM

Yeah.... a prime example would be Bathing Ape who seem content to charge $150 for a Kaws T Shirt that probably cost .50 to print

^^yeah keeping it rail is essential..sometimes keeping it trail as well..but mostly rail

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this