Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HIGHTOP

Chappell on Oprah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dowmagik@Feb 4 2006, 05:21 PM

what the fuck is up with oprah having a commercial every 45 seconds? no wonder that bitch is filthy rich, shes making the network bbbbbbbank.

I swear there were a few times where you could even see it in dave's body language. She's trying to get into this serious coversation then abruptly announces the commercial and dave does the wtf?!? face. it was getting so annoying.

i watched it. it was insightful, daves a cool guy

i stil dont like Oprah. It was true, like every time dave got into talking all serious shed cut him off for a break lame

yeah, i tried to watch the youtube shit, but it cut out in the middle. wtf? i wanna see this.

and hating on oprah is gay. oprah's dope.

Originally posted by MayorMenino@Feb 4 2006, 09:51 PM

neal seems like he was a jerk as well, and fuck comedy central for not helping out the katrina victims.

dave chappelle, the peoples champion.

Why would you expect a tv network to help hurricane victims?

I HAVE A TORRENT GOING, BUT THE SITE I GOT IT FROM IS DOWN AT THE MOMENT.

ILL POST IT ONCE I GET IT.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SEEDING IT, SO ITS NICE.

i forgot i recorded this so i just went and watched it. it was good. he did seem stressed out. he was definately choosing his words carefully throughout that interview

Originally posted by Rude&InTheNude@Feb 5 2006, 04:35 PM

Oprah was annoying. She was constantly interrupting him and trying to put words in his mouth.

uhhh, first time watching oprah? she does that in every interview

Originally posted by ODS-1+Feb 4 2006, 11:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Feb 4 2006, 11:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MayorMenino@Feb 4 2006, 09:51 PM

neal seems like he was a jerk as well, and fuck comedy central for not helping out the katrina victims.

dave chappelle, the peoples champion.

Why would you expect a tv network to help hurricane victims?

[/b]

because if they did, they would have had chappelles support and shows, the biggest thing this network has ever had in its life. he made the channel, now his absence appears to be breaking it.

it was pretty good , everyone got to see that dave isnt just a funny guy and doesnt have anything past that.it goes to show you how much of a real down to earth person he actually is.

oprah -"Alot of your friends are saying your paranoid dave?why is that?"

dave - "oprah, what would a black man be without his paranoia?! theyre saying all over the tv that i have 50 million dollars, thats like making me a marked man"

Good look on that torrent!

It was a good show, Dave was just stressed out because he felt that people were making him go in directions that he didn't want to go. "I'm not wearing a dress!" He also said that everyone was telling him that he was crazy and that's why he got himself checked out. He looked good though [no homo] and said that he might go back to the show if he can create a better work environment and find a way to give back some of the 50 million dollars to his viewers.