sopranos season 6 trailer

gigan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 12 2006, 12:49 PM

^ Well there ya go.

Fuck, man, I can't wait. A local TV critic who has seen the first four episodes says that tonight "starts off with a bang".

I heard someone HUGE dies in the last 3 min of the show...

Who knows?

Im finished with all the shows up until this season. Im gonna make some gnocci tonight with caprice and watch this thing italian style.

haha..

I'm psyched for tonight. This is going to be the last season probably, but I think they're gonna round things out with a movie released in theatres. If that's true, then it's mad unlikely that Tony will get wacked this season. But if the movie thing isn't true, and Tony's got to get wacked, I'll bet it's Phil Leotardo who does it.

That one dude, Gino, who wants to move to Florida, you never really had him in any episode in the spotlight like he did in this one. Thats wild how dude went out. Tony and Carm seem to have a jones for sushi and uncle June is going to shit. I am always surprised at what the writers of the show throw at us, what a great fucking series.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Mar 13 2006, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Mar 13 2006, 01:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Mar 12 2006, 10:02 PM

GOOD EPISODE, TONY AINT GONNA DIE, BUT DAMN.That dude got pwned in the chicken spot

Hahah, hell yeah. 3 in the head, and then he dropped the gun like a true killer. Stone cold.

:shook: :haha: hahahaha..

[/b]

Yeah he did it like a G, but then he wiped his blood on the map on the way home. Hope that isn't coming back to haunt someone. Whoever called him Gino, his name is Eugene, and I thought the suicide was mad predictable, especially after he found his son's needles and got the final word that he couldn't retire. He couldn't live with being a rat, and I don't even think the inheritance shit was true, it was part of a ploy to explain his disappearance into witness protection.