Attention Wannabe Dotheads!

Weapon X

tony_soprano02.jpg

Cut that shit out! This trend can only last so long.

Fuck, I read that even Passions, the soap, had a seven minute long tribute to Bollywood movies. And, shit, I used to be embarrassed when my uncle would drop me off at school and that music was playing all loud..now Jay-Z rhymes over it? I still get that kneejerk reaction to turn it down when that shit plays.

I wouldn't be complaining if it got me white wimmin, but it hasn't been, so, I repeat - cut that shit out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tony Soprano calls his sister Janice a wannabe dothead in season 1, I believe. Because she had moved to California to explore her spiritual side or whatever.

TT Boy, I honestly can't tell you why. I'm down with interracial dating. I don't give a shit if a brown girl is dating a white dude. I'm sure they'll have good looking kids. I get more pissed about hot Chinese girls dating strictly Chins.

I got a thing for Russian girls, too, and they only stick to their kind, usually, from what I see. Shit, now I'm mad.

Also, I went to a house party last summer that was full of Russians. I chatted up with a couple of Russki girls with accents and everything. I saw them two weeks later and found out that they weren't even Russki - they just picked up the accent from chilling with them so much.

Originally posted by JesusMachine@Jan 30 2006, 03:41 PM

Yo X, I'm sure you know of r

Russell Peters. That indian nigga is type funny. My homegirl is Guyanese and she's always hating on eastern Indians. Is this a common prejudice?

Yeah, haha, Peters is funny.

No, I've never come across any Windies people who don't like East Indians. I used to work for some really cool Trinis, and I have friends who are Guyanese and Trini and they're...my friends.

Although I can imagine your girl getting pissed if she was at, say, Caribana and there was a bunch of East Indians acting like they're Trini just to get girls. I've never done that, btw.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 30 2006, 03:40 PM

White guys seem to get the bummest deal when it comes to girls. It seems that some one started a mean spirited rediculous rumor that white guys have little wee wees. Thats rediculous. You want reparations... That's your reparations.

You kidding me? White guys get all the pussy. Plus, a white dude can be the niche market for black girls, too. You know there is always those black girls who go to art school and get tatted up and act like they're white punk rockers. Those girls are desperate for white boy attention.

Oh. Im not talking about my personal problems. This just seems to be the general concensus out there. I think the main problem is most white guys dont know how to use this information to their advantage.

Maybe i should make a ghetto pamphlet.

edit.

i have never in my life writen the word pamphlet. Is that even the correct spelling?

MRY^^Spelled right.

I was hanging out with a few of my friends yesterday down by the beach. They saw this drum circle and said lets go check it out.

Ill skip to the point, which is something like this: Im sick of hippies. I feel like on the east coast the hippy thing is passe, or something, because I dont see it as much. If I do see it there its more of a lumberjack/vermont type thing, and not hippy hippy. Here on the west coast, which Im new to (I reitterate), I cant believe the amount of 'bohemians.' Shits played. Yeah there are things called drugs, and yeah, if you dont wash your hair it gets knotted up, but dood, give me a break and go take a bath.

Edit: Oh, real dotheads, no hating. I know a few Indian girlies who are fly as fkk.

Move to Brampton,white people get no love from anyone there.Lots of polish/russkkis,and your people have taken it apon themselfs to pick up entire villages and relocate there.I had no idea it was like this until I caught a case there,the police gave me heads up which I assumed was bullshit.

Now I love it!

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 30 2006, 08:45 PM

You kidding me? White guys get all the pussy. Plus, a white dude can be the niche market for black girls, too. You know there is always those black girls who go to art school and get tatted up and act like they're white punk rockers. Those girls are desperate for white boy attention.

this so so true on so many levels though..

it has alot to do with acceptance as well...these type of black girls dont have much to choose from with males of the same race..but i only know these types from the west coast..the mid and east are most likely different..males as well...being one of them with a mixed genetic history.and preferential tastes that differ from the typical african american male it is hard to find an african american female of the same ilk as i were i am..not too sure where what this attributes to but compatabilty between genders should be unclassified by race, but this is not so in our current state in american society

i knew this cat named ucef growing up in my teens who was mexican and iranian..cat was cool as hell and his dad was funny as hell..he'd go on tangents about american youth and fat girls like no other..

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 30 2006, 03:03 AM

But on second thought, I kinda like how brown girls mainly go for us guys. Seriously, the last thing my race needs is women who go for tattooed skater type white boys that wear white belts and dye their hair black and call their moms "bitch".

hahaha, yeah trashy white folk ruin it for all of us. were not all like that. but yeah, i think ive seen like 2 brown girls with white guys... ever. tell em were not all bad....

what about gangster grow rip brown guys who slang drugs, shoot muthafuckas, but go home and get mom to cook em food and buy them clothes? hahaha.

i made a few brown homies this year, im bridging the gap and making up for what surrey did to race relations.

whats your take on masari? or is he persian?

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 31 2006, 12:01 AM

Move to Brampton,white people get no love from anyone there.Lots of polish/russkkis,and your people have taken it apon themselfs to pick up entire villages and relocate there.I had no idea it was like this until I caught a case there,the police gave me heads up which I assumed was bullshit.

Now I love it!

Yep, Browntown. A buddy of mine just bought a house there with his wife. I was pretty disappointed about that.

I could never live there. haha, why should I move there? Cuz I'm brown? haha

Originally posted by T.T Boy+Jan 31 2006, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.T Boy - Jan 31 2006, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Jan 30 2006, 03:03 AM

But on second thought, I kinda like how brown girls mainly go for us guys. Seriously, the last thing my race needs is women who go for tattooed skater type white boys that wear white belts and dye their hair black and call their moms "bitch".

what about gangster grow rip brown guys who slang drugs, shoot muthafuckas, but go home and get mom to cook em food and buy them clothes? hahaha.

[/b]

haha...yo, that's the Indian way...even for gangsters..lol

Masari...I always thought he was African.

Yeah, see that's the thing. gasfacevictim is right...Indian girls are seriously daddy's little girls. That's a big reason why I'm not down with most of the ones that like me. Them liking me does nothing for me, know what I mean?

My brother gets married in June, though. I hope I can maybe capitalize that night without anything hitting the gossip mill.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE+Jan 31 2006, 01:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EyeforAnEYE - Jan 31 2006, 01:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Jan 30 2006, 04:25 AM

shit I thought this thread was gonna be about yuppies and hipsters looking to move to Dorchester (Dotty), Mass...

please dont call it dotty, that offends me as a dorchester resident

[/b]

then what do you call it then? dot or dotty is what we call it. ask anybody from there...unless of course you just joking, ha ha...

and in regards to artsy black chicks, I love em. Theres one on my bowling team (yes a guess like 0.00000001% of blacks bowl), she owns a house and is a web site developer. I know she needs a crazy drunken white guy from Boston in her life. Shit, I probably speak better slang than her...(and have smoken more ya-yo too)