Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The First of Faze

Worcester Area

Originally posted by SONAR138@Jan 30 2006, 03:33 AM

iloveit33.jpg

...i love you...

and i know its in central mass i dunno why i said western...its like 60 minutes outside boston, 20 is like woburn...and sean he writes jinks...i dunno what his name is and neither do you you've never met him but the peice clearly says "jinks"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by The First of Faze+Jan 30 2006, 04:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The First of Faze - Jan 30 2006, 04:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SONAR138@Jan 30 2006, 03:33 AM

iloveit33.jpg

...i love you...

and i know its in central mass i dunno why i said western...its like 60 minutes outside boston, 20 is like woburn...and sean he writes jinks...i dunno what his name is and neither do you you've never met him but the peice clearly says "jinks"

[/b]

yeah i know but one theres stuff around the piece that said jinx. and theres also a handstlye on one of those doors we flicked that says jinx, probably him.

I just moved near worcester, but I don't think there is anywhere worth painting in MA other than Bostown, or maybe some freights.

Originally posted by GunShow@Jan 31 2006, 04:34 PM

I just moved near worcester, but I don't think there is anywhere worth painting in MA other than Bostown, or maybe some freights.

dude have you been sniffing your paint? everywhere is worth painting. maybe there wont be a big scene but if your name goes up. itll be worth it.

Originally posted by GunShow@Jan 31 2006, 04:34 PM

i dont know whats poppin in worcester,but i know new bedford,and fall river got plenty of dope spots,not to mention lil' rhodie right next door...

$tonerock.DailyBurningMassachusets

Originally posted by The First of Faze@Jan 31 2006, 07:22 PM

apparently no one else lives here...that sucks

are you the toy that did all those scribbles and "fight evil" shits on the 190 overpass?

Originally posted by DiabloBlanco+Feb 1 2006, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DiabloBlanco - Feb 1 2006, 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The First of Faze@Jan 31 2006, 07:22 PM

apparently no one else lives here...that sucks

are you the toy that did all those scribbles and "fight evil" shits on the 190 overpass?

[/b]

no he isnt, id know.

need flix of a spot i did in wormtown!!!!! i belive its on rt 20? by the mass turn pike!!!!!!! near a train yard/bike trail...hit me up son!!!

seen a bunch of glue, phame, comik in certain areas...even some ridle....sym is also killin it out there. Some dude "kesar" from the west coast has also been doing spots...point being theres a bunch of good stuff to flick.

pinkredb.jpg

ladyb.jpg

whiteb.jpg

flowersb.jpg

babyb.jpg

some pics from bikeally in worcester

i know there at the top but these are a little better i guess

it doesn't seem to like worcester has enough graf to justify having it's own thread. this should be moved to "the rest of ma" thread. springfield and new bedford have way more active scenes and don't have their own threads so this should be closed.

...i love you...

that ninjas name is pito and i doubt he paints any more..he is killing tha tattoo bizzness out there in tha worcester area...all that shit you posted was legal walls nonthing on jinx you posted was real out n about destroying...but if you go under tha lincon bridge you should find some dope "dref" pices buy him and if you hit tha tracks buy illinoise st. you will see some fresh "phey" toss ups by by him to...yo keep tha flicks coming wit worcester graff theres alot of syms shit out there too and juce and local cats "keso" and "enzo" and i know "evolk" be killing tha bombing seen out there too..

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

I dunno about worcestor but fitchburg has a nice scene coming along, I will try to get some flicks up...there has to be more then what was posted from worcestor..check out the tracks more