CACASHREFUND

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and all the asians who claim to be in a gang are all crips because its thier

favorite color. l love the city with all my heart, but the wannabe asian gangstas need to move to daly city with the rest of the punk ass boppers. yadidamean?

whats really good with the HUFs on sutter? i havent been there in ages.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive always hated daly city/south city with a passion. i swear one day im gonna park in the serramonte parking lot and just start picking off these kids with a sniper rifle...right through the trunk keyhole like my wash DC niggas

fuck galileo "crips"...buncha faggots if you ask me

Originally posted by GEEB@Feb 10 2006, 05:20 AM

and all the asians who claim to be in a gang are all crips because its thier

favorite color. l love the city with all my heart, but the wannabe asian gangstas need to move to daly city with the rest of the punk ass boppers. yadidamean?

whats really good with the HUFs on sutter? i havent been there in ages.

we are crips.. holla.

Guest Sparoism

Panel shots....mmmmm.

I was living in Hayes Valley when the HUF store opened there. Didn't do a whole lot for me, then again I'm not a Nike fan.

I'm a Harputs guy, so I'm biased. Adidas all day.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 9 2006, 09:49 PM

whaaaaat?

when i saw those, nothing really went off in my mind "buy these!"

but fuck,

for 55$

i would have snatched those up with the quickness

damn, oh well...

off to get some fake 11s

word on the fake 11s, im tryin to get some xivs son those are dope but i aint feelin the new colorways...maybe ill get some fake 4s or something...any good places to look?

i remember some nigga bought two pairs of air forces for like 101.99 at HUF when i was there...my nigga got the goretexs so i was like fuck it and didnt buy nuffffin

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont think the pigs would even give a shit if someone just started blasting immigrant ass scraps. so maybe one of yall should rise to the occasion. geary and van ness, theres a bar with many scraps....go shoot them scraps are all immigrant ass bitches....short little motherfuckers is there a gene among scraps that keeps them below 5 foot 2?? short ass pudgy "shop at ross for blue tshirt" motherfuckers

im too hungover to be cohrenant right now

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-+Feb 10 2006, 06:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-MOE LESTER- - Feb 10 2006, 06:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 9 2006, 09:49 PM

whaaaaat?

when i saw those, nothing really went off in my mind "buy these!"

but fuck,

for 55$

i would have snatched those up with the quickness

damn, oh well...

off to get some fake 11s

word on the fake 11s, im tryin to get some xivs son those are dope but i aint feelin the new colorways...maybe ill get some fake 4s or something...any good places to look?

i remember some nigga bought two pairs of air forces for like 101.99 at HUF when i was there...my nigga got the goretexs so i was like fuck it and didnt buy nuffffin

[/b]

huf sales are the shit. subterranean used to have some nice sales to before they went out.

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 10 2006, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 10 2006, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--MOE LESTER-@Feb 10 2006, 09:50 AM

btw fuck the fare increases?  shit im 22 and still ride the junior...what it do 50 cents nukka

it used to be 35 cents

shit i still use the youth fastpass

even if im in my work clothes, i just cover up the "Y" with my thumb

[/b]

Jesuschrist! It only cost yall niggas 50 cents to ride a bus????

It costs us 2 dollars!!! Fuck SEPTA!!!!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 10 2006, 04:45 PM

i dont know

he knows about all the cutty shoe spots, were you talking about the ones with the skull and crossbones on the front toe area?

ill ask him about it later today

whats up with the weekend?

im need a strobe light to go along with my new blacklights

shit im gonna be in the east bay but if im in the city ill hit the team up..haha i just remember how you jacked that strobe from the party haha