anybody ever made mac 'n cheese with tuna?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a person has to hate themselves in order to enjoy sardines. like if you are stranded and ready to die, pop open a can of sardines and you will be in love with the world. lol

I eat alot of tuna. and albacore. and salmon. i've got some salmon steaks in the freezer now that I think about it. mmmm.... it's good and good for you. tuna mac does really fill you up.... probably best after intense weight training. you need alot of protein and plenty calories to burn.

I almost had to fight a huge russian woman once. It was real bad. My girl owes her a jar or something and she showed up at the club we was at. I nearly got beat down. I didnt stand a chance. Bad position to be in. My girl is scrappy i seen her fight at bars. She kicked my ass a couple times. It was like a wirlwind of tiny fists. This was different though. I was in the ladies room weighing in at a buck fiddy behind me was my all of 100 lb gf and in my face is 220 lbs of communist muscle. She said move out of my way little boy. And as the buffalo charged some bouncers saved my life.