Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

anybody ever made mac 'n cheese with tuna?

do it.. i didnt know anything about it until i met my wife... it fills you up though so dont put too much on your plate

it can be quite tasty if done correctly unfortunateky i dont know the secret formula, so i am at a loss in helping you out w/ cooking instructions.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 29 2006, 08:33 PM

macaroni and cheese with tuna...anyone had it? should i risk it?

Don't do it. That stuff gave me the shits. Something about cheap cheese and fish didn't sit right with me.

i was assuming i just made the mac n cheese, then mixed in some tuna...is there some other way?

probaly but there is always the factor of tuna/mac&chesse ratio and spices and additives that might inhance your eating pleasure

well, i usually eat tuna straight out the can, so i mean, my tolerance for ghetto ass 'meals' is pretty high.

i'm also watching rambo III, so my tolerance for shitty movies is similar.

Originally posted by Al Green@Jan 29 2006, 02:38 PM

i do it all the time.. its basically a tuna casserole. i also like having some onion in there.

Yep, or tuna melt or whatever.

Just mix the mac n cheese with the tuna and whatever else you'd put in there (onions, tomatoes maybe, what have you) and then serve it up with a slice of melted cheese on top.

Man, it depends on whether or not you can cook, and on whether we are talking Kraft Easy Mac or something.

It can be good as hell, like a tuna melt without bread.

Or it can be fish & noodles in a yellow sauce.

Shit. You seem smart enough to get by on this one. I say go for it.

tuna mac, i eat it from time to time. just do it. sometimes when im feeling a little fancy ill put some tapatio on it. i do the tuna straight from the can as well.

i dont even know what tuna melt is, but it sounds disgusting.

here goes nothing.

i don't eat cheese. but i love tuna. just mix the macaroni and tuna together, i do it all the time... quite tasty. as for the cheese. yuck. (except pizza, and nacho cheese) everything else, is mold in ur mouth.

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 29 2006, 04:33 PM

macaroni and cheese with tuna...anyone had it? should i risk it?

HELL YEAH MAN, THAT IS A PASTIME FAVORITE.Growing up my grandma who raised me (rip) used to make it all the time. in a big baking pan she would put mac-n-cheese (homemade one)tuna fish and little pieces of crunchy bread, it was the bomb shit.i still reminicse about it and make it on my own.Its even better the next day cold

yeah, its teh shit. get macaroni (already made) green peas, tuna, and some chips on top, put it in the oven, let that shit crisp, and EAT, its bomb

hmmm. this tastes weird. i remember wheni was a kid, my mom would make something that tasted similar to this. it had peas in it, and we'd put it over biscuits. i hated it. this is probably the last time ill be making this particular dish.

I've always thought of a tuna melt as a grilled cheese sandwich with tuna on it.

Which are delicious by the way, at least the way I make them...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this