ADDerall Addicts?

Fugazi

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE@Jan 29 2006, 10:53 PM

seriously. I was put on Wellbutrin for a while and that just made me feel awful. I didn't feel human at all, and made me quite suicidal. I took it for about a month, and told my parents and dr that it was making me feel suicidal and all that, and they told me to "stay the course" but they finally were convinced of my issues with it when i jsut broke down and cried in the dr office for a good hour. I was taekn off it that for good.

What was it like? Many people experience that "I'm only existing" feeling, where you feel abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Death, suicide, life, nothing seems to matter; there's just an overwhelming desire to feel something again, rather than just be floating by in life.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by GrafKix@Jan 29 2006, 02:05 PM

i dont like it cuz when i smoke (medical marijuana) blunts i dont get high.

that's interesting, somehow i never happened to test the two togather. i agree adderall is a good thing to take in the morning, especially when you can barely get out of bed like me. it does make me thirsty, and makes me smell funny after a while. i've heard dexedrine is the real deal, i think it's somewhat stronger?

Originally posted by MrChupacabra+Jan 29 2006, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MrChupacabra - Jan 29 2006, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Jan 29 2006, 04:44 PM

Last year my friends would give me adderal and i used it like a diet pill.. everytime i would get hungry i would throw one in my mouth and wait for it to kick in.. one time i didnt eat for 3 days. My friend recently just got prescribed for it... and i cant wait to get my hands on some monday. Oh, and did i ever tell you the wonderful effects it has when you sniff it?

you're 14. get the hell out of here. this is a legitimate thread, we don't need to hear some prepubescent girl talking about how cool it is that shes starving herself to lose weight.

[/b]

hahaha. im just saying what it did. At first i took it cus i wanted to see if it would help me pay attention, i didnt take it to lose weight. Then i started using it as a diet pill cus i was chubs you fuck tard. so next time pull those two black cocks out of your eye sockets and read it better next time before you open your cum infested mouth.

<3

oh.. not that its any of your business... if you do some looking up doctors are prescribing it to help lose weight.! so it is legit.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Jan 29 2006, 08:56 PM

hahaha. im just saying what it did. At first i took it cus i wanted to see if it would help me pay attention, i didnt take it to lose weight. Then i started using it as a diet pill cus i was chubs you fuck tard.  so next time pull those two black cocks out of your eye sockets and read it better  next time before you open your cum infested mouth.

<3

oh.. not that its any of your business... if you do some looking up doctors are prescribing it to help lose weight.! so it is legit.

oh yeah, cuz you don't make any mention about being excited about getting some more and abusing it and i swear you didn't mention snorting it. hey, i swear i don't know anything about mental health or pills.

oh.. drug talk... banned! whore.

PS: not eating at all isn't a good way to lose weight, regardless of what your doctors tell you.

i was diagnosed with a.d.h.d and manic depression when i was 15 and refused to do the whole medication thing..

and instead decided to do some rewiring using and prolonged mixture of hallucinagenics and self caused and effect therapy to set my shit right..

its been about five years since i stopped.

i went to get a checkup on this and was still diagnosed with a mild case of a.d.d wich only really shows at work and at social settings..

i would say at the least seek out other alternatives before a medication such as this with this many minuses....its almost as bad as rittalins long term side affects

hahahha dont act like you've never fucked around with drugs. and yes adderalll IS used as a diet pill. and the way i used it i didnt eat for 3 days. Just be quiet because talking back to me isnt gonna do shit, i've used adderall in many ways, and yes im excited to get my hands on some more.. who gives a fuck? You know the feeling you get when you havent had a good fuck in years,a nd then all of a sudden you get a chance? Well, its the feeling i get when i get my hands on this adderall shit. so calm it. You aint no saint bitch.

I never disputed it being used as a diet pill, i'm just saying, not eating for 3 days isn't healthy, and i'm saying this thread ISN'T about recreational drug use. This thread is some people actually trying to talk to others about what has worked for them. If you want to get banned, keep up your misinformed banters about adderal and how you're going to snort some.

I had a buddy who was addicted to adderal and Everquest. Kid would take like 60-100mg/day and just bug out playing Everquest. If you typed /played on his account he had 275 days of play. Thats 6600 hours of his life wasted doing speed and living in a fantasy world.

My point of view is that this is a thread were people can talk about whatever they want as long as its on topic. either you like it or not, im going to voice my opinion, type it, whatever. But acting like a whiney little bitch and arguing with me about whats healthy and whats not, yadda yadda, is a waste of time for YOU. So get me banned for staying on topic! haha and i believe the name of the thread is "adderall addicts" so correct me if im wrong, but i know im not a retard when it comes to adderall and fucking reading the names of threads.

PEACE!

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Jan 30 2006, 01:09 AM

I'll cosign on the panic disorder and agoraphobia, but what do those numbers mean infront of your diagnosis? I've never seen that before.

DSM numbers (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)

they're basically numbers used by professionals to communicate disorders, and so that everyone is playing by the same definition and classification requirement of each disorder.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Jan 30 2006, 02:34 AM

Wellbutrins also used to help people quit cigarettes, I can vouche for that, I was smoking like 2 a day when I was on it and it totally cuts your cravings in half.

Wellbutrin was originally marketed as Zyban (I believe that's the name), and they found it also helped alleviate depression, so they created a chemically identical medication, renamed it, and marketed it for a different cause. It may have happened with Wellbutrin first and then creating Zyban, can't remember which way.

dont talk about it like you know what it feels like fool. and what about these people talking about how crack and peanut butter fucking makes their cocks jump. I think your just hatin on me because you know im tight shit, and you wish you could be me homie. STAY UP!

oh... and to throw in some symptoms of adderall so you shut the fuck up... adderall makes you irritable. so be careful everyone, if your bi polar this drugs not for you.

Originally posted by Fugazi+Jan 29 2006, 07:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Jan 29 2006, 07:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EyeforAnEYE@Jan 29 2006, 10:53 PM

seriously. I was put on Wellbutrin for a while and that just made me feel awful. I didn't feel human at all, and made me quite suicidal. I took it for about a month, and told my parents and dr that it was making me feel suicidal and all that, and they told me to "stay the course" but they finally were convinced of my issues with it when i jsut broke down and cried in the dr office for a good hour. I was taekn off it that for good.

What was it like? Many people experience that "I'm only existing" feeling, where you feel abso-fucking-lutely nothing. Death, suicide, life, nothing seems to matter; there's just an overwhelming desire to feel something again, rather than just be floating by in life.

[/b]

honestly, i would just sit in class and just stare. Go home and just stare. My thoughts were usually just based around the fact that i felt like a robot and there really was no need for me to continue going on feeling less than human. AT the same time i knew that it was just the drug doing that to me and that it wasnt really what iw anted, but the overwhelming feelings the drug gave me, seemed to outweigh those of rational thought

yeah dog, you don't know what its like to have ADD, you ain't never experienced that shit. word is bond god.

No, i'm hating on you because its idiots like you who ruin legit discussions between people who are using prescription medicines correctly to help actual issues that they're having. Don't fucking talk to me about not knowing about mental issues or never having friends or family who have had them.

I don't mean to thread jack Fugazi, but how people on here have OCD? When I was little I had all this stupid rituals and shit, I'd just go off on organizing all my stuff, but the older I got they all seemed to fade, I mean I'm still a neat freak and I have to fuck with my alarm clock a ridiculous amount of time before I'm "sure" it'll go off in the morning but nowadays it seems like I'm always like 5 minutes behind and lost in my thoughts, I don't know how to explain it, I see, read, hear something that'll just get to me and I'll spend like 5 minutes deconstructing it in my head and just running it over and over again....I can't explain it too well.....but yeah, I'm a weird fucker.

Social anxioty disorder and depression. Dont know how to describe it. Not cool. paxil zoloft buspar klonopin xanax. First 3 didnt do shit. Klonopin made me want xanax. Xanax made me not give a fuck. Say no to xanax and drugs in general. Im trying to just deal with my shit now with thc.

Adderall is good if you need to study all night. You can get 5$ for a adderall come finals or midterms.