Ma jus said

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heh... i know someone else who did some online surveys for money for a while. I know another person who buys shit off ebay and sells it and makes a living that way. i'm trying to make some money off art but i still haven't figured out how i'm going to do that yet.

You could always lie about your background. most people don't even check from what i hear. Besides, what can they do to you if you do lie? I don't think it's even a crime.

every once in a while i'll hear a news story about some prominent bank president, or professor, or lawyer or some shit who lied on their resume like 30 years ago and they didn't even have a college education.

How come all people of indian/pakistani descent own all gas stations/convenience stores? I should ask the owner of the one i work at. He says they all get paid shit over there, so how is it possible for them to come here and instantly be on some "I own 40 gasstations," type shit.

Originally posted by idontcare@Jan 30 2006, 03:11 AM

You rich fucks are IDIOTS! Saying "90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum" is just plain stupid.

All rich people are Racist, Sexist, and stupid!

Hard to beleive, but if it wasnt for 'Us Poor People' you rich bitches would be out of a job. You aint the ones doing labor work. You just sit in your office and fuck around on a computer.

Come live like we do for a week. Then you'll realize just how much of an asshole you really are.

Fuck It! I Dont Care!

AHAHHA this dudes great!

We own a construction company

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 29 2006, 11:13 PM

How come all people of indian/pakistani descent own all gas stations/convenience stores? I should ask the owner of the one i work at. He says they all get paid shit over there, so how is it possible for them to come here and instantly be on some "I own 40 gasstations," type shit.

i think theyre all family i know of at least 5-6 liquor stores in my area that are owned by the same family, be it extended or otherwise.

im sure some dude just set up 1 and then when his shit blew up he used the profits to start up nmore and put his family in charge of them shits.