Ma jus said

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill@Jan 29 2006, 01:32 PM

90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum...I should know, I grew up poor and in the projects....fucking lowlifes I grew up with...

Exactly, and their children will grow up to be scum bags too - this is why I advocate medical testing on poor children. Let them contribute something for all the hand outs they get...save a bunny

You rich fucks are IDIOTS! Saying "90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum" is just plain stupid.

All rich people are Racist, Sexist, and stupid!

Hard to beleive, but if it wasnt for 'Us Poor People' you rich bitches would be out of a job. You aint the ones doing labor work. You just sit in your office and fuck around on a computer.

Come live like we do for a week. Then you'll realize just how much of an asshole you really are.

Fuck It! I Dont Care!

Originally posted by idontcare@Jan 29 2006, 08:11 PM

You rich fucks are IDIOTS! Saying "90% of poor people deserve to be poor because they are scum" is just plain stupid.

Hard to beleive, but if it wasnt for 'Us Poor People' you rich bitches would be out of a job. You aint the ones doing labor work. You just sit in your office and fuck around on a computer.

Come live like we do for a week. Then you'll realize just how much of an asshole you really are.

Fuck It! I Dont Care!

cant be that poor if you got a computer

Hey If you got the skills, motivation, and alittle bit of cash you can make it "out da ghetto", my family did. We have a history of starting of slow and making something of our selfs.

Anyways being poor is not an excuse in america for being uneducated. I have plenty of lower class friends that are smart and going to college on scholarships, or by working.

I commend the hispanic/black/asian people who come to america and work to the bone to provide for their families. Its quite honorable.

CLASS WAR!!!

oh my where did that come from? excuse me.

*did you know that the #1 means by which minorities have reached the middle class since some time in the 80s has been through the military? if you are willing to die for it, you can move up.

it's a free country, as long as you become property of the government. lol

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 29 2006, 11:24 PM

shut up geek. and manual labor is better than office jobs anyways. ive worked both and doin manual labor is way more satisfying. and if you wanna bitch about it so much get a damn office job.

this is the truth. Working retail, food service, and other forms of manual labor is so awesome. When you get home, your dead but damn will you feel good. People were not ment to sit infront of tv and computers all day. I dont look like Jaba the Hut.

Originally posted by idontcare@Jan 29 2006, 10:11 PM

did you read the rest of my post? I actually grew up in the projects, and no, I am not rich, just well educated, because most poor people are too lazy to apply for college scholarships or even graduate HS...I did both, so I don't have to work at fucking Office Depot or roofing or jiffy lube...I can just enjoy sitting in front of my computer doing interlectual work...and make fun of people who have no computer skills wHo tYpe LiEk dIss YO...

but yes, I realized how much of an asshole I really am years before you told me today...

as you soul enters the next stage

reality becomes obsolete

you have nothign to fear nothing to fear

And to my right is the one they call the Gatekeeper

Yeah I do online surveys for a second till i find better work. Right now im doing a survey for Marshalls and TJ Maxx. If you make less than 40,000 they dont give a fuck bout you. Survey over.

ps.. if i call and bother you about your shopping habits i apologize in advance.

isorus wrex... basically telemarketing and not getting a commission.

i strike the empire back. fuck the empire.