graffiti meets brokeback mountain + shitty

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 31 2006, 03:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 31 2006, 03:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mr.yuck@Jan 31 2006, 01:05 PM

You are all missing the very subtle point that the director skillfuly makes. Graffiti is gay and so are the people that do it.

correct. and without using any lifelines. you are a millionaire!

[/b]

I swear if i ever become a millionaire I will have such revenge on people.

Now let me switch the topic of this to something totally irrelevant.

I got high as fuck on sunday and started really thinking about things. Like almost everybody in some way has a shitty job. Except for actors. Like big actors. These fools lounge around all day then get a call from their home boy who says

Director: Hey fool. Whats up? Wanna come out to hollywood and play dress up and pretend for a while?

ACTOR: I dunno. Im fuckin a lot of hookers right now.

Director:Cmon man please. I'll give you $20,000,000.

ACTOR: Oh alright. I'll be there next week

I mean. This is their job. They ride around in flashy cars and every year other actors put on a carnival with trophies to judge who played pretend the best. Then they have awards for who came up with the best idea for pretend time and all kinds of other shit.

Fuck them. I want into that life. I can easily rival the acting capabilities of charlie sheen.

yall nigga's iz retwarded bro!that flick was dope......jk, i wish i could makea sundance type graff movie...it would just be me and my homies fucking bitches doin drugs gettin drunk writin on shit and woopin the ass's of haters.......that would be a dope movie, anywase....yeah i saw this movie, huge thumbs down...