african people are fucking awesome

seeking

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah man, africans = awesome. just fucking rad shit brah. i think i could really get down with them, smoke a fat blunt, listen to some bob marley and discuss how the white man really fucked them over, you know, really apologize for everything that my people did to them... because im white and i have dreadlocks....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

$2 dumb as fuck drinks,

you dramatic, whiny bitch, please stop talking in my threads. you completely missed the entire point just so you could go on some retarded ass rant. i hope more loved ones slip away from you while you hold them, so the ensuing depression becomes more than you can handle and you shoot yourself in the mouth.

misunderstood

I'm sorry i missed your point, hear me out one more time. I admit i was being a little over the top.

The only reason i went off, is the mental image i got of some hella stoned graffiti writer type, just watching that shit on his tv, pausing from the bong for a moment and saying "African People are Smiley".

But i guess im just another writer type, whos gigged up on adderalls, waiting for his buddys to stop fucking around, an hour after they were all supposed to meet up, reading way to much into a comment.

insulting me is just another easy way for you to end this. ill make it easier, and delete my comments in this thread, i just dont understand where your coming from. im niether whiny nor dramatic, i guess i just take things to literally and type stream of concious on whatever sets me off. ranting isnt tight, and i wasnt really thinking about it last night, and unintentionally ranted, which i understand turns people off to whatever you have to say. in the future ill be more concise, and less aggresive towards other peoples world views.

and in nothing i said, even the exception of what drugs are you on comment, did i ever stoop as low to say anything as insulting as what you just said. i was just trying to find out what you were thinking, and if i missed the point. you should at least try to explain yourself better rather than giving up and insulting me.

im an extremely honest person, and say whatever i think, which isnt always a good thing, everything i said was true, based on what id read and seen so far in this thread.

dont insult me again, im not trying to be an asshole, we both misunderstood each other. obviously, theres alot of things that when said in text, dont come across the same, especially if you dont know anything about the person typing them. I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me. So its easy for me to imagine you as what i imagined, and you to imagine me like you did. I exposed a weakness and you attacked it cause its all you had to go on.

seeing people happy is tight, especially people happy with life, i agree with you.

All the africans ive met have been extremely funny, and ive met some pretty african girls.

if thats the point of your thread, maybe i still dont get it?

peace

waahhh, i insulted you on the internet. it insulted me that you'd turn an otherwise totally positive thread into something retarded, just so you could stand on a soap box and give long winded, drunken drum-cricle lectures about respecting others cultures. nobody wants or needs your freshman psych intellectualism around here. thank you and have a good day.

bump for africa being the most corrupt continent ever, and providing me the chance to :

A) buy pot from a cop.

B) taking photo with said cop while smoking a ginormous spliff

C) then meeting him in the station two hours later where he gave me a Police belt buckle.

-different cops different city

D). allowing me to bribe my way out of two traffic violations with out acctually spending any money.

I worked a deal that my whip would not be impounded if i helped my arresting officer by his son new football cleets, while driving around the city on the way back to the police station (yes, i had to provide his and my transportation to the station). the end all be all was me agreeing that when he got out of the car we would shake hands and transfer 15 bucks or so. So i show dude the money as hes getting out. he closes the door and reaches in the window and i shake his hand with my non money hand and floor it. Shit was pretty tight. and the look on ol'boys face was fucking priceless.

africa is dope. but would be served well with a few leaders who wernt out to fleece their countires for all theyre worth.

i had a professor who did a lot of work in africa and he said that the people as a whole seem a lot happier than americans or any western culture. it's kind of weird that this is true when we all have so much.....and most of them probably have no clue what the internet is. im not saying that many of these people dont have horrible governments but im just agreeing that this is for the most part true. true happiness does not come in monitary form.

I used to work with the senagali force. At least thats what i called them. I was the only non african stacking fruit at whole foods. They dont like african americans very much.

i want some leathers and a coupe and a house full of loot that will make just gotta get a scoop

Guest imported_b0b

I've worked with loads of Africans and most seem ok by me. I've been trying to find the name of the former African dictator that got power at 26 in a military coup and was deposed by the time he was around 30. He fled the country and lives on welfare in London now. Reason I learned about him in the firstplace is that every now and then someone that fled the country whilst he was ruling recognises him and he gets jumped in the street and beaten as he harassed and killed so many people they want to get revenge. Sounds quite bizarre to go from running a country to running scared whilst on welfare.

Five of the people i work with are african four of them are really nice but one guy is a fucktard. Not to mention I have to really listen hard to understand what he's saying.

And he always says "[instert name here] Baba"

My conclusion not all africans are great but 4 out of 5 isnt bad.

1. Dizzle: Anything really. Usually something starting with 'D'.

2. A deal. Usually cannabis.1. "What's the dizzle(deal)."

"Can I have a dizzle(drink)."

"Pass me the dizzle(bong)."

"Keen to dizzle(leave)."

2. "Let's ring Sampson up to get a dizzle(deal)."

"Got any dizzle's(deals) left Sampson?"