Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hesker

Caine One

I was wondering how Caine I (NYC) died?

GHOST was approached on the train by two rail cops who then said "So Caine was your hero huh?Here's what he looks like now" and forced him to look at post-mortem photos.

so im guessin he got a hit by a train?

thanks in advance

lol yeah. but it was just used as a example of how cops react when graff writers die.In the Smith/Sane chapter.

good book tho.

I cant find out how he died anywhere but i was told all the real writers hang out here so someone must know

damn it's weird when someone you think is so invincible gets hit by a train/gets shocked.It's such a shameful way to die.

On the topic of NYC subway writers...

Whatever happened to Kase? The Style Wars DVD had recent interviews with alot of older writers, but not him.

Originally posted by Hot Damn!@Jan 29 2006, 03:23 PM

On the topic of NYC subway writers...

Whatever happened to Kase? The Style Wars DVD had recent interviews with alot of older writers, but not him.

recently watched a DVD crnt rember the name but he was in tht talking about wars n biters etc he got himself a right belly lol

i know the video is "kings and toys" its some documentary, personally i didnt like it but some may, and im pretty sure the book is "the art of getting over: graffiti past the millenium" by stephen powers

does it really matter? unless you're family/friend of a deceased person, then how they died is none of your business

this is beyond disrespectful

didn't your mother ever teach you to keep your nose out of other people's private business?

*smack*