6/6/06

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson@Jan 28 2006, 10:07 PM

WTF are you guys retarded, there will only ever be one 6/6/06 that is of course until 3006.

Wow 3006 what a weird time that will be.

I dont think it will all end.

You can't be serious. 2006[06], 2106[06], 2206[06], 2306[06]. You get the point, anyway I will presume that your call was some kind of ruse and that I have been lured into making a blatantly obvious comment. End transmission.

i love 666...i think it's funny how people get all bent out of shape...i wish my phone # started with that shit. everytime i pump gas, i try to remember to pump $6.66 worth, because the price stays there until someone else uses it. i'd like to think a nun or some shit cruises up after me and has a heartattack or some shit. i know what to order at mcdonalds so that it comes up $6.66....i just like doing that kind of shit to spite everyone who thinks that number has powers or whatever. numbers are fucking made up by us, so is time....the only way that shit would bring negativity is if you believe in it so much that you started subconsciously manifesting your own delusion about the number until it became your reality. so, shut the fuck up.

People never put this number under superstitions catagory, if you ask me being freaked out about 666 is just as stupid as taking notice to friday the 13 or taking heed to any superstition for that matter.

666+friday 13th+(make a big deal out of it)= EMO.

it was a bone thugs and harmony- days of our lives: accapella /venetian snares- chairs made of human bones and skeletons remix kinda night ..all night

fueled by homemade iced tea with 76% sugar

and chain smoking..

i've always been a bit fascinated by symbols and words of power regarding things of this nature..wich lead me to santeria somehow and began practicing for some unkown reason but stopped in persuit of a contemplative knowledge of occult..and sanrio collectables..

i still wonder what the h.p lovecraft cthulhu mythos will be like in a few thousand years though

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 28 2006, 06:45 PM

i thought bonethugs were suppose to die in 1999

bone thugs did die in 1999 but bulma found all the dragon balls and brought them back even more powerfull to defeat super cell ..they went super nigga level 4 on his ass with gold cornrows and errything

Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Jan 28 2006, 10:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Jan 28 2006, 10:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 28 2006, 06:45 PM

bone thugs did die in 1999 but bulma found all the dragon balls and brought them back even more powerfull to defeat super cell ..they went super nigga level 4 on his ass with gold cornrows and errything

[/b]

murda murda mo murda

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Jan 28 2006, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Jan 28 2006, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jan 28 2006, 10:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 28 2006, 06:45 PM

murda murda mo murda

[/b]

banana fanna fo furda