Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cutoro12

Who will win the Big Game - Participate and we’ll

I heard about a pants part too somwhere on hear. Yay for getting in before close. And for being drunk. Double yay for that.

I just watchyed the 40 year old virgin... Isn't it ironic I stayed home all alone watching that?

(actually it isn't, I'm just a drunk loser)

^ If you think Chloe from 24 is good looking, your lonely nights will end soon.

I just came from a hardcore Christian household down the way. It's so refreshing to chill with them. Seriously, how many of you guys have lady friends who actually preach on about how gays are immoral? So awesome.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 27 2006, 11:27 PM

^ If you think Chloe from 24 is good looking, your lonely nights will end soon.

I just came from a hardcore Christian household down the way. It's so refreshing to chill with them. Seriously, how many of you guys have lady friends who actually preach on about how gays are immoral? So awesome.

that's not actually awedsome cause gays are not immoral...they're just gay

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 28 2006, 12:27 AM

Seriously, how many of you guys have lady friends who actually preach on about how gays are immoral? So awesome.

haha didnt we have a gay bashing talk when i was in toronto.

But yo, I wasn't gay bashing, I'm just saying that it's refreshing to hear my one friend go "fuck them faggots" and then two girls saying "yeah, for real, fuck 'em" (and they're not Jamaican or Indian or Chinese). It sure beats that alternative school I went to.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Jan 27 2006, 11:45 PM

But yo, I wasn't gay bashing, I'm just saying that it's refreshing to hear my one friend go "fuck them faggots" and then two girls saying "yeah, for real, fuck 'em" (and they're not Jamaican or Indian or Chinese). It sure beats that alternative school I went to.

why do they have to be jamaican, indian or chinese to gay bash? gays are funny. everyone can join the fun.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this