So I got mugged tonight..

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie+Jan 27 2006, 07:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YourSistersAssCookie - Jan 27 2006, 07:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^^^^^^

did they get your phone?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysBombin@Jan 27 2006, 06:28 PM

finally they managed to get the phone from me and attempted to leave

Best believe they had to beat me damn good for it....finally they resorted to jus stompin the wrist of the hand I was holdin it with. The effects from that lasted alot longer then the concussion, couldn't beat it right for months. Good thing I got all kinds of pitty pussy. "Aww look at your face, you poor baby, can I suck your dick?" You know, shit like that haha

i remember this chug tried to jack me for my jacket hahah shit was funny.. he walks up to me with his boys and says "ill give $40 that jacket" and I laughed and said no and he said " what if i just take it" i reply with "you can try" a skuffle broke out but he didnt get shit.. he ran off when the po pos drove by... haha then he yelled "i better not ever see you around here again" as he ran away.

I think if you're rolling thru a seedy hood to keep some "jack cash" around. It sux that you lost out on $25 but you're probably right, if you didn't have any "jack cash" they would've robbed you of your backpack, shoes, coat, etc.. and possibly your life depending on your responses to the questions.

If I'm getting jacked and the only weapon is a brick, I'm going to go down with fists a blazing.

If I'm getting jacked and the weapon is a 38, I'm going to hand over my jack cash and hope that he doesn't want anything else.

Its a common travel tip to carry jack cash in your wallet and keep the real cash somewhere else.

One night these two guys in tall tees came up to me asking if I had any money. I said no, then they demanded I give them my money. I repeated that I had no money, and then they conferenced for a second. Then one guy says, "Dog, I need to take a cab home, you GOTTA give me your money" while the other guy mugs me. I just looked at them and said, "I really dont have any money." And they just kind of shrugged and walked away.

That story was totally not worth telling. It was funny at the time, I swear.

I remember this one nig came up to me while i was talking on my cell and said his battery died and he just needed to use my cell and put his sim card in it to get a number to call someone.. I had to tell him like 10 times that i wasnt from there and his sim card wouldnt work..

Man that sucks. Atleast your more aware now. I recall getting mugged in So Cal when I was In highschool, probably 16 or so..(gang of vatos)

A year back a buddy of mine also got mugged, this guy took everything from him - ID etc..He actually filed a report and the cops caught him later that week.

And about a month ago one of my old roomates got jumped by some thugged out bllack guys who were jacking from a line of parked cars. He tried to play it off like he didnt notice what was happening, but they got to him before he made it to his car and jumped him for his wallet and cell phone. Again, in LA..

sorry to hear you were victimized, welcome to the club.

only time i got mugged/sort of i was really really high and had no idea what was going on , one really little dude tried to snatch the hat off the other guy i was with but he was to short and missed and i couldnt stop laughing about it , which made the other guys trying to roll us more infuriated. the whole time we were walking backwards while these guys were trying to get our phones and shit and we ended up in front of a petrol station so we just walked in chilled in there until they fucked off.

fairly pointless story actually