Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sarcasm

So I got mugged tonight..

shit was stupid. the kid had to explain to me what was going on 2 times. i want my 25 bucks back

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 05:10 AM

shit was stupid. the kid had to explain to me what was going on 2 times. i want my 25 bucks back

this is funny on a thousand levels.

which city/state did this take place? and what were you doing in their territory?

souther cali, los angeles county. not going to get any more specific than that...

anywho, i was in there hood b/c i was staying at my friends apt 2 nights a week b/c it's closer to school than my house. ( got night classes that run late, and then early classes the next day).

Guest imported_b0b

What did you think was going on? What did he have to say to make you realise you were getting mugged?

the kid was prolly to fucking stupid to convey the idea of mugging to the muggie ie miscomunication. i hate to see this happen to kids in college fucking sucks

bob, he just had to say "give me ur money" for me to get the idea. i believed the first words he used was "jacked," but all mumbled into his nano-speech of letting me know what was going on- b/c apparently i didn't. and at first, i thought dude was going to ask me for a cigarette or something, or try to sell me wee cuz he got all up close. something along the lines of that

some1: haha yeah. it's funny though b/c i usually only have like a couple bucks on me at time (broke ass college student), but last night i had some more just for emergency purposes. it was dudes lucky day. anywho, the 25 bucks he did get, probably saved my laptop (i had it in my backpack)- as in if i didn't give him anything, he probably would have gone through my bags. sucks for him, he could of had $1800 instead of $25

i hate stealing, someone breaks into my house theyre getting blasted. i cant stand losing shit i worked hard for...

Guest spectr
Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 04:10 AM

what did he say that he had to explain it twice i think you got robbed by a very inept jacker.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 05:58 AM

souther cali, los angeles county. not going to get any more specific than that...

anywho, i was in there hood b/c i was staying at my friends apt 2 nights a week b/c it's closer to school than my house. ( got night classes that run late, and then early classes the next day).

Yeah, I just moved here. Ive never been mugged, and I dont know where the bad neighborhoods really are. It sucks, I feel shook sometimes and then Ill notice things that make me relize Im being stupid. And sometimes Im all casual, and then I notice things that make me leave. I dont want to get mugged.

^don't carry all your cash in one place if you think you're in a dangerous area, put most in your sock or something and the rest in your pocket/wallet

Originally posted by spectr+Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spectr - Jan 27 2006, 12:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 04:10 AM

what did he say that he had to explain it twice i think you got robbed by a very inept jacker.

[/b]

i think it was the combination of his gangster accent, and me being fucking tired. i thought dude was gonna try to sell me weed or some shit

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam+Jan 27 2006, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunTimePartyTeam - Jan 27 2006, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Jan 27 2006, 05:58 AM

Yeah, I just moved here. Ive never been mugged, and I dont know where the bad neighborhoods really are. It sucks, I feel shook sometimes and then Ill notice things that make me relize Im being stupid. And sometimes Im all casual, and then I notice things that make me leave. I dont want to get mugged.

[/b]

you just gotta be mindful of where ur at. it can happen anywhere... nice areas and bad. just watch ur surroundings, something i should of put more thought into last night.

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 27 2006, 01:34 PM

I never carry cash...just my debit card

in retrosepct, im glad i had some cash on me. b/c if i didn't, he would of wanted to look through my bags and shit, and i had my laptop... so im thankful i actually had some dough

guns make america safer.

just think, if you were in florida, you could have had a shoot out like the wild wild west. except it would be the wild wild eastern tip?

Originally posted by T.T Boy@Jan 27 2006, 08:42 PM

guns make america safer.

just think, if you were in florida, you could have had a shoot out like the wild wild west. except it would be the wild wild eastern tip?

But the east was already established and under order during the days of the wild west.

So would you call it "Civil, Civil East"?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this