PREVIOUSLY... ON 24...

duh-rye-won

PREVIOUSLY ON 24...

chloe24.jpg

"oh no he didn't! Mero said that bitch's clit has a nutsack! ahhhahahhahaha. this nigga is TOO much... thank god for 12oz when work is slow..."

jack_24.jpg

"what is it chloe, i'm a little busy blowing shit up and just generally being the most badass motherfucker on the planet... no way... you're fucking shitting me... ok ok i'll get back to CTU right away!"

24_198870h.jpg

"Chloe, if what you're saying is true.... everything is going to change... how could this be? this contradicts all the intelligence we've gathered over the last 5 years..."

23f.jpg

"i'm telling you jack... TEASE GOT LAID!!! and he says she's a milf!"

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

"i'm going to find this woman and put an end to all this speculation."

350px-Tv_24_jack_bauer.jpg

"Tony, i need you to help me in the field. bring your digi cam. we need to post this shit on 12oz. your busy doing what??? ok Tony. finish updating the satelite link first. but hurry!"

4638.jpg

"that nigga never fails to interrupt my shit. like he KNOWS all i do in CTU is look at his daughter's titties..."

bauer-kim-24-season-3-3700804.jpg

"tony stop looking at my titties and help jack find that milf!!!"

main.jpg

"fine i'm going. but i'm cranking up the AC when i get back and you have to let me look at your erect nipples for an hour straight!"

elisha_cuthbert.jpg

(irrelevant to the story.)

jack_sherry_hijacking_car.jpg

"Tony thanks for coming, but i found her already. you can get back to kim's titties now"

sherry_palmer.jpg

"thank you teasola..." (wink)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

next episode: jack tries to locate nekro, the gay informant gone missing. also, gliko and tony almeida go to iraq and wreck shit!!! iquit bangs kim bauer! and more!

but you gotta wait a long time for the next new episode.

just like on the real show.

just like to inform everyone that i just got out of work, smoked a spliff, and have 5 days off for chinese new year. best feeling ever.

sorry for the drug talk. but it's like in 24. there's a lot of drug talk. i'm the evil drug lord in the next installment. it's all just part of the fiction.

-iquit

not really stoned

Guest imported_Tesseract

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuckin awesome!

This comes in a super weird timing as i'm about to watch the last 2 episodes of season 4

heller.jpg

...wait,

rage is gay!?