I haven't been laid in 3 months...

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ARCEL+Jan 26 2006, 10:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Jan 26 2006, 10:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-methadone program@Jan 26 2006, 08:05 PM

ive been fucking i girl i met at a narcotics anynomous meeting a few months back....

but best of luck to you man best of luck!

"did you ever suck dick for weed"

[/b]

girls who go to NA meetings are gonna be headcases. speaking from experience. another member of this board knows. she just od'ed a few nights ago.

My Swedish au pere collection has withered to none.

I need to stay abit sober in clubs otherwise it never happens, shame the British way is to move on to cider and lager mixed together, for some reason I can't stop getting more and more drunk.

I came about as close as you can a few weeks ago, like, any closer and it would have poked in.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jan 27 2006, 12:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jan 27 2006, 12:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seeking@Jan 26 2006, 08:37 PM

3 months? there's cats on here who haven't been laid since the 90's.

seeks/truth

dude...there's cats on here who haven't been laid Period.

SA/Brutal Truth

[/b]

:biglaugh:

bottom line

its called the drought son. Sometimes for one reason or another the ponds dry up and it stops precipitating. Tumbleweeds start flying past and the buzzards start circling. You feel like you are trapped in the desert and all you want is to get your pipe wet. Then comes the great deluge.

Just kidding. Rumor has it that you are never gone get laid ever again. Thats whats been going around the streets atleast

Originally posted by nozaki+Jan 27 2006, 08:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nozaki - Jan 27 2006, 08:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Jan 27 2006, 11:57 AM

i've been with my girl now for about 3 months, and we haven't done it yet...on purpose.

...and it's been the best relationship i've ever been in so far.

[/b]

she saw this and made you say that didn't she/