beardo's saturday night post 11-3-01

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SIELOETTE

its funny for some reason weekends are this big deal..but when you actually have no notion of going to school..or working a 9-5..its one big melting pot..i have a hard enough time remembering what day of the week it is..let alone the date..go go gadget grown up

I agree

my saturday sucked. for some reason I can't get this girl I sued to date out of my heads the past few days and I just got done writing the sappiest "I'm sorry about what has happened and I atleast want to be your friend" letter. I have decided that girls are bad for me. They give me cancer...yeah cancer.

i wore bright pink bunny ears all night for god knows why.. it was fun.. oh jeez, what time is it now? 420? yo, sounds like a perfect time to...

GO TO BED

ahhhhhh i hate all everything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die.

stupid stupid stupid stupid women. this girl is all cool with the whole hand holding groove, then pulls some i just want to be friends type shit, then continues thehand holding.

sounds elementary doesnt it? but damnit to hell....stupid high school girls. and her away message...

"i feel like crap, like I am making a mistake...so I am going to try and sleep it off....sweet dreams to you"

fuck that bullshit, im all piss drunk and full of hate. im gonna go bombing.

Ack Sunday Morning

I went to this hardcore show last night, but i was really f'in tired the whole time. The whole night pretty much sucked except for seeing some good bands, and whatever........but i was totally tired from work and wasn't myself. I am all beat up and bruised right now, AND i gotta fucking work. God dammit.

But hey, Stretch Armstrong was worth it.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by beardo

i think i need to start doing 2 saturday posts, one for actual topic discussion and one for everone to just check in.

You'll have to do 3 posts actually.

1 for check in

1 for the actual post (sat/night)

and 1 for discussion on your thought of the day cause its always a good thought for discussion

So in that order:

1) hi

2) Cold saturday night, it was rainning endlessly. Stayed at my girls house she fell asleep to early-catamenia-her sister was sleeping on the other couch-just tired i supose-.I was on the floor watching two beautifull girls sleeping,keeped doing that for a while...fell in love again

Had no sleep.Watched star-trek (Spok era) on tv.smoked a pack in 3 hours,fell asleep

3)I am with you on this one, the thing is that you get more normal,thats the problem.As a kid you can be as weird as you want and not give a fuck about it. Comparison is a bitch...fuck em, remain weird.

I am starting to believe that 20's are the worst time of our lifes,you're suposed to be 'mature' and everything must be dealt in a way that will make a good future for you (in everyway).

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i hung out with an afghani family that escaped from afghan 20 years ago. she was the daughter of the last king before the russians invaded. i learned more in one night about the country, the politics, what has, should and will happen then all the stupid cnn and internet bullshit put together.

we dont know shit...

"i think i need to start doing 2 saturday posts, one for actual topic discussion and one for everone to just check in."

absolutely, esp. since i dont get around to your post until monday...im usually internet free....as far as my saturday went, i 'tripped' under the fall moon with a couple of friends...sat in the middle of the field and glowed under the light....went to a water fall and stared endlessly at its symbol and beauty...listened to ok computer while zoomin around new england back woods...drew with only the moonlight to guide me...three of us with black sharpies and newsprint...hahaha....fucked up designs....

as far as weirder goes...teenage years were a fucking joke compared to the shit im going through in 20's...the rebirth from college has been one of monumental change and yet old fucked up habits and demons dont die, and an up hill battle of deconstruction and reconstruction....i look back now and dont know where and i look ahead now and dont know where....sometimes i wonder if the only way not go insane, is to just be part of this fucking insanity we live in...

things are weird, and getting weirder....rOe

Archived