Office Pranks...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Good BUMPSKI'S

Office Pranks

Plz open this while you read its the theme music to this blog...

http://jellorly.ytmnd.com/ thx theo!

BUY YOUR SUPPLIES!! Make sure you get enough jello and containers that are large enough!!!!

jello1.jpg

You need a container that allows the object not to touch the edges this is important!!!!! Blue buketz = FAIL!!!!

jello2.jpg

Chinese buketz = fail!!!

office4.jpg

Mix the base and let it harden a little bit so you can make the object appear to be floating...patience is key here!!!!

office5.jpg

Now you can add the calculator second mixture!

office6.jpg[/img]

Let it harden go play counter strike or Cyb3rz wif people online BUT MAKE SURE YOU CHECK IT!!! My mold rejected the calculator as it got harder I had to punch it in the grill piece to get it to work right!

Next morning come and check yo shizzle... if its hard enough Heat up the bottom of whatever you made your mold in so it comes out smooth no cutting required!!!!

office7.jpg

office8.jpg

LEAVE YOUR CALCULATOR IN THE MOLD UNTIL YUOU WANNA SHOWCASE IT!!!! It slides around while in transport...

office10.jpg

and it freezes your hrblz

office11.jpg

Showcase and wait...

office9.jpg

Always go big or go home...next time I am doing his chair or something because this didnt have the desired effect...which is him having a heart attack...

p.s. do not cover your molds! it will give it a textured look because whatever is on there plastic/papertowls will form to it get soggy and rip some chunks out...

UPDATE

After 3 days of my VP amping my shit about how this dude knows its me and he is gonna retaliate in a way that would hurt my paycheck instead of something imature and clever... I really still dont think this dude knows its me... They bought this dude a newcalculator one

with MASSIVE BUTTONS FOR OLD PEOPLE!!! So funnt the thing is as big as a legal writing pad so funny. I got caught on friday trying to sneak it out so I could put that in jello as well...

P.S. ITS OPEN SEASON NOW BITCHES I STARTED IT I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO!

• 2 months later...

Dude I know some of you people have office jobs and sit on 12oz all day just like I do I am gonna start using this thread to post up everything related to office jobs including stupid stuff I see and pranks me and some of my friends do since they fresh out of college just got office jobs as well...

Quotes from the Cube next door...

My boss on the phone...

"That was the placenta yea the placenta that came out yea she said youre all done having babies. I cant believe you ate it..."

You take one container of peanuts

One roll of duct tape

Three or four zip ties.

If your co-workers have cabinets with doors that open up or out this works great.

Carefully place the jar of peanuts in the cabinet, upside down with the lid off.

Use the duct tape tip stick a zip tie to the jar. hook a zip tie to the inside latch of the cabinet door. Connect the zip ties while lowering the door.

When co-worker opens cabinet the peanut jar (plastic jar works best) slides out of cabinet and launches peanuts all over desk and co-worker.

I've played this prank and been the victim of this prank. Hilarious!!

N00B stfu and innovate...

We have done this 1000x's my old boss in the warehouse tried this with a box of shipping peanuts when I got my new job upfront it didnt work because the employee he sent up to commit the prank sucks at life. I grabbed the box walked back there and beat the kid in the head with it repeatedly till it exploded all over the warehouse which he has to clean up...

He tried complaining and his boss said he deserved it for fucking up such a rudimentary prank...

If you want the funniest prank of all time. Just fire an employee. Use company letter head and terminate someone. Move all their shit in a box. Leave a sealed envelope on their desk. If no one knows then you fake everyone out. The boss won't like it but who cares if they never find out who did.

I used my buddy's key to go to his office (no Alarm) and fired him. He got pissed off, yelled at his boss then apologized. He accused a guy who he hated. To this day he believes that guy did that to him.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got hit in the head with a wet ball of paper I saw the kid from the warehouse who did it as he booked across the office.

My question to you is...Should I build a thinly paper mache' ball the size of a dodge ball fill it with shaving cream and crack it over his head?

sounds time consuming. do you always carry shaving cream and paper mache-ing stuff with you?

just pee in his butt.

Thanks guys...no I usually dont have the stuff on hand however my roomate just became a preschool teacher chick so she has tons of craft shit...

• 2 weeks later...