Office Pranks...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mainter+Jan 27 2006, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mainter - Jan 27 2006, 07:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by beardofzeus@Jan 27 2006, 06:51 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Jan 27 2006, 01:33 PM

we hijacked one of the tech support guys' machines while he was out sick, took a screenshot of his Windows desktop, made that his wallpaper, then hid all of his icons and the taskbar. When he started up his computer the next day, his Windows desktop looked normal. But then he clicked and clicked on everything, to no avail.

I honestly dont think this will fool a computer tech.

yes it will why would tech support in that state of mind think of such an easy answer?

[/b]

this works

i pulled this on my parents once, but i made a fake virus pop up box and they got hella frustrated trying to close it hahahaha

Originally posted by Mainter@Jan 27 2006, 06:33 PM

we hijacked one of the tech support guys' machines while he was out sick, took a screenshot of his Windows desktop, made that his wallpaper, then hid all of his icons and the taskbar. When he started up his computer the next day, his Windows desktop looked normal. But then he clicked and clicked on everything, to no avail.

brilliant!!!!

Go to a plant store and buy a bag of ladybugs, then dump the bag into his desk drawer. Opening the desk results in a swarm.

Steal his coffee mug and drill a pinhole in the bottom and replace it back on his desk, next time he fills the mug it'll drip all day.

If you listen to a common radio station at work fax a mock request in.

Victim's name would like to request Culture club for another person in the office(its even better if its the same sex)

also another one is to create a 'secret admirer' and get flowers sent ro someone. If the person is married it'll make for some problems with a spouse bringing the flowers home.

I used to be a warehouse manager a year and some odd months ago. Our warehouse unit was notorious for alwyas being on point, meeting deadlines, and getting shit done quik fast clean and proper. we were the most paid outta the department...untill! they transferred two of our guys out, and replaced them with not one two or three, but four micronesian immigrants who neither spoke english, and could barely read it. needless to say, they ruined our rep and by the end of the season we were the least paid...so to get them fired what i did was very very difficult but worth it. to make an extremely long story short....i stole 5 cases of random products from inventory, hid it in their cars, then ratted out on 'em. they ended up being deported and we got our rep and big pay back. heheh...i heard one of them even committed suicide before being deported, he was too depressed to go home as a 'failure' hahahahahahha

Originally posted by Deptronik@Jan 28 2006, 03:41 AM

I used to be a warehouse manager a year and some odd months ago. Our warehouse unit was notorious for alwyas being on point, meeting deadlines, and getting shit done quik fast clean and proper. we were the most paid outta the department...untill! they transferred two of our guys out, and replaced them with not one two or three, but four micronesian immigrants who neither spoke english, and could barely read it. needless to say, they ruined our rep and by the end of the season we were the least paid...so to get them fired what i did was very very difficult but worth it. to make an extremely long story short....i stole 5 cases of random products from inventory, hid it in their cars, then ratted out on 'em. they ended up being deported and we got our rep and big pay back. heheh...i heard one of them even committed suicide before being deported, he was too depressed to go home as a 'failure' hahahahahahha

*cough*Bullshit*cough*

pull out one of his desk drawers and put some real foul shit behind there. use your imagination. ie. spoiled meat rotten egg.. ect ect. Put the drawer back in and make sure it closes all the way. Not only will it suck for him but everyone around his cubicle will think he is a smelly fuck

Originally posted by EnimeeOne+Jan 27 2006, 10:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnimeeOne - Jan 27 2006, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Deptronik@Jan 28 2006, 03:41 AM

*cough*Bullshit*cough*

[/b]

its' obvious you guys have never worked for a warehouse company, especially in hawaii. they tend to hire 3-4 english speakers, and a shit load of philipino,micronesian, and some taiwan immigrants to save lots of money. its a really fucked up system when you break it down. those people can't get the job done, they can't read or write very well english, cost everyone time and money, yet they get paid. paid the least, but paid. therefore preventing someone else from getting a decent shot at a decent job. and 'commit suicide on me' nigga please....if you got a problem with me handling a problem, thats just your opinion...period. and i don't care about your opinion. but just to educate you all...micronesians. yes i am a racist, i tend to hate them very much. did you know micronesian immigrants are PAID to come to america...by our government, cuz they're shitty people. for ever micronesian that comes here, is given a monthly vouchure *spelling?* for upto 3grand. for food or whatever. they also recieve housing assitance from our gov, giving them upto total free rent of no more than 1,750 a month including utility bills. and they're STILL eligable for welfare, food stamps and all that other shit. so needless to say, if you ever thought mexican migrant workers, or illegal immigrants of any kind were bad...think again. *and no i'm not white, i'm a black puerto rican cuban and yes i do hate you all* it's people like this, that ruin the paradise of hawaii, and the general economics of all america. they leach and scumm off our HARD earned tax dollars....why? ebcause they're micronesian...hmm, sorry i just think all micro's should stay on their land...and Die. stop coming here and wasting our hard earned dollars....thats my opinion.

That's a pretty racist thing to say about micronesians working in Hawaii considering you're an immigrant yourself.

Maybe you should travel a little more and see how bad the poverty levels are in micronesia especially after the tsunami. America is supposed to be the land of opportunity and you being a black puerto rican cuban working in Hawaii should know that.

so basically, you think it's okay for someone to come to america, just to juice tax dollars? you condone ANY one person or group of people to just come here, and take money, while doing nothing. because thats' my beef with them, yeah but no matter what you are in honesty, unless you're a native to the continent, you're just as much of an immigrant. and micronesia's always been ghetto. but if you come to america to 'better your life' big ups. ... but when you come here, to go on welfare and juice tax dollars. you're a fuckin clown shoe. i'm a racist? Everyone is a racist to a certain extent...keep that in mind. i may not hate/love everyone equally, but for reason. and cute comment about my girl...wow, don't hurt my feelings tough guy :shook: