do you wash your hands?

lord_casek

Originally posted by lord_casek@Jan 26 2006, 03:49 PM

how of ten do you guys/girls wash your hands?

do you use the paper towel from drying your hands to open public restroom doors?

do you eat without washing your hands?

what about restaurant cooking rules? ever touch meat and then vegetables?

just some questions. trying to figure out a general figure in my head for peoples hygienic habits.

i'm insane. just answer the questions.

i wash when i think my hands are dirty or before i cook food.

i usually wipe my hands on my dirty germ infested clothes so that way i know washing them was pointless and fuck a paper towel i am a tree hugging hippy conserve the forest brother bear.

and hell man as far as cooking goes so long as it gets cooked touch whatever heat kills all and makes it tasty.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh... this is a pretty funny topic.

I absolutely loath public restrooms. I always try to wash my hands. There is the occasion however when I deem that making the attempt to wash my hands would only defeat the purpose (depending on the cleanliness of the restroom). I also try to open doors in odd ways where most people do not touch them. I kick doors open alot. Not like KICK them open but push them open with my foot! lol Or I may push it open in a high area with my hand. I also tend to pull doors open in odd places with my PINKY.... lol I try to make it look as though I am opening the door normally so people don't think I'm some kind of alien.

I don't use paper towels that often... I don't even bother to check usually because half the time there are no paper towels. And besides it saves trees. I pull open the door with my wet pinky or something and hope that the water will wash the germs away from my pinky and the door.... lol

I rarely, rarely ever eat without washing my hands. It has to be extenuating circumstances for me to do that.

When I'm cooking I always wash my hands after handling meat, and I wash anything the meat came in contact with. Japan recently rejected our beef products again btw.

I've been using ivory soap for many, many years. 99.9% pure soap.

I heard about some new gym virus that's infected a few people.... a deadly gym virus. Anyone heard of this?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with yuck and Chups here. My immune system is rock solid because of it.

I just took a piss, got a little on my fingers from shaking it, and instead of washing my hands I smeared it on the door handle. Just to spite you OCD fuckers.

I do wash my hands before and after handling raw meat, and when I have to eat something using my bare hands. That's about it. Oh, and after taking a shit, if it was sloppy enough that there is even the slightest possibility that a few shit particles miraculously landed on my fingers through the layers of toilet paper.

Originally posted by lord_casek@Jan 26 2006, 08:49 PM

do you use the paper towel from drying your hands to open public restroom doors?

just some questions. trying to figure out a general figure in my head for peoples hygienic habits.

i'm insane. just answer the questions.

1. Yes, every single time. if no paper is at hand i used the bottom of my shirt, jacket sleeve, etc.....I hate touching ANY public handles.

2. ALWAYS wash my hands before eating

3. Depends on how the vegetables will be cooked.

1. Do you make your bed/how often?

EVERY DAY

2. Do you brush your teeth/how often?

I BRUSH FOUR TIMES A DAY. ITS WEIRD, I BRUSH THEM ONCE, THEN I HAVE TO BRUSH THEM A SECOND TIME IMMEDIATELY. DONT ASK.

3. How often do you change your sheets?

ID SAY MONTHLY

4. How often do you wash your hair?

EVERY OTHER DAY

and...

5. Deoderant? What kind?

I DONT USE IT BECAUSE FOR SOMEREASON I DO NOT SWEAT DOWN THERE?

I wash my hands before eating and after using the bathroom. If it is a public bathroom, I kick the handle to flush if it is within reach. And usually open the doors of a public bathroom with a towel.

I try not to eat without washing but sometimes I cant help it. But if I'm cooking I wash my hands a bunch. Especially after handling raw meat.

I also try not to touch railings and especially the ones on escalators, they just seem slick with thousands of peoples hand oil.

washing hands...washing hands, oh so grand when you wash the hands

it's like a bird named stan

he would sing widly in the sun..ha ha

until i shot him with my gun

i'm sorry it was a mistake, my gun went off when i swam in a lake

i didn't want him to die, but ha ha

i ate him on a toasted rye

that's dumb..sorry beer makes you say dumb things and that definately was dumb

Originally posted by lord_casek@Jan 27 2006, 06:49 AM

1. A few times a day.

2.no, though I do use toilet paper on the seats.

3.yes

4.sometimes.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by DEE38@Jan 26 2006, 09:39 PM

are you jewish? hope not because im having pork chops with mashed potatoes and im asian so its gunna be over some white rice too. and some gravy and of course some kind of vegitable medly.

mashed potatoes AND steamed rice!!! YOUR A CRAZZZZZZZZZZZY LADY!

Sometimes I wash my hands.

My theory is that my dick stays in my pants all day. I know where it's been, and it's not dirty in there. I think I should wash my hands before I touch my cock because they've been all over everything by the time I'm pissin' in a public bathroom.

I used to not even flush because I hate public bathrooms. Now, if I have to flush (meaning the establishment doesn't have the autoflush urinal) I definitely wash my hands. But as I said, it's not because I think my dong is dirty, it's because other people are dirty.

If I'm around other people, I will wash my hands, if I'm alone, no.

And yeah, I'm the kind of guy that never poos in a public restroom unless I absolutely have to.

And meat before veggies, only if they are going together, because then it doesn't really matter.

-fuse.