THE REAL HIP HOP ...

YouCantHang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo i heard that homeboy Jomester is like hella wack on tha mic device.. like homey gets burned up like molotov.. ya heard me... bmore hall of fame jump off's in this biatch.. fuck sek and ketch and arek... they are wack as shit... bump everything else.. what what.. keep it gully like stickin ya dick in tha gutter ya heard me.....

Originally posted by angry orphan@Jan 27 2006, 10:24 PM

yo i heard that homeboy Jomester is like hella wack on tha mic device.. like homey gets burned up like molotov.. ya heard me... bmore hall of fame jump off's in this biatch.. fuck sek and ketch and arek... they are wack as shit... bump everything else.. what what.. keep it gully like stickin ya dick in tha gutter ya heard me.....

Yo,B dont even fron you know i had ya open in bmore, ya all niggas was trying to cop my mix tape word is bond big up bs squad and dem other bmore heads up in dis bitch ya na im sayin my shit was fire none ya hydro could put me out, thats word life son thats word life...uuuhhh word.

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell+Jan 27 2006, 06:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jasenroxwell - Jan 27 2006, 06:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>joe schome did you tie those flys at the porch?.....that last nymph looks like it would destroy cove creek,

BRTK!

BLUE RIDGE TROUT KINGS,,, NOBODY FREESTYLES AND FLYFISHES LIKE WE DO!

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-GoldenTouch@Jan 28 2006, 11:03 AM

Fly fishing is the fuckin' shit

you know I did mang... blazing the headdys, drinking some samuel smiths,

bangin' some deathrap while tying flies thinking about those trophy browns that are running up the creeks right now...

THE SPAWN IS ON IN THE BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS!!!