so i went on another jail tour.

dobsilla

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 25 2006, 08:12 PM

i had markers on me not sure if it was the same ones or not that were used.

You dont have to worry about having markers on you, remember the burden of proof is on the police/state and unless you admit to the crime or they actually have witnesses that will testify that they saw you, their case is shakey as hell from jump.

Based on personal experience with the law, even having the same marker on you isnt sufficient evidence to warrant a conviction for vandalism.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Feb 24 2006, 06:42 PM

You're acting like it's a murder trial or something.  Stop being such a pussy, it was a tag in a bathroom.

But a conviction would lead to a record which will make it harder to fight next time he catches a case for writing. Not to mention the burden of constantly being shook cause of probation. Probation for an active writer is no good.

--->Not to mention the bouncers fucked him up and he wants loot!

haha thanks sf1 i was just about to respond to that. i know its not a murder trial but a graffiti charge is just as shitty, i dont want to have any record in case i get caught again. and i dont want to deal with probation, fines, community service etc. because i will never do any of that shit and i will end up breaking probation.

Originally posted by SteveAustin@Feb 22 2006, 09:14 AM

wait...lemme get this right...you did something ignorant in a bar, the bouncer (doing his job) told you to leave, so instead you tried to fight him, and got your ass kicked. Then you decided to be a bitch ass, pussy about it by stalking his ass and jumping him with two of your boys using a bat and rock?

Yeah...congratulations on being a winner...of the biggest pussy award. :rolleyes:

NO I WAS FIGHTING ANOTHER GUY ,IT HAPPENED TO BE A FREIND OF THE BOUNCER.THE BOUNCER JUST GOT INVOLVED TRYING TO DO HIS JOB BUT INSTEAD OF KICKING BOTH OF US OUT HE JUST PICKED ON ME.SO I DECIDED TO GET AT HIM.AND THATS HOW IT ALL STARTED.

Relax on the pussy calling coz i aint no pussy,yall would have propbably done the same thing.

Originally posted by YOMAJESTY+Feb 24 2006, 03:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (YOMAJESTY - Feb 24 2006, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>NO I WAS FIGHTING ANOTHER GUY

[/b]

thats generally considered an ingorant thing to do inside a bar.

Originally posted by YOMAJESTY@Feb 24 2006, 03:01 PM

THE BOUNCER JUST GOT INVOLVED TRYING TO DO HIS JOB

like I said...the bouncer was doing his job.

Originally posted by YOMAJESTY@Feb 24 2006, 03:01 PM

INSTEAD OF KICKING BOTH OF US OUT HE JUST PICKED ON ME

thats considered a fringe benefit of knowing the bouncer. can't hate on the dude for that.

<!--QuoteBegin-YOMAJESTY@Feb 24 2006, 03:01 PM

SO I DECIDED TO GET AT HIM.

by jumping him with your boys and weapons while the dude wasn't looking. THAT is what makes you a pussy.

You know that even if you dont get convicted of the graffiti charge, it will still be on your record that you got arrested for it right. It looks funny if you get popped and beat the cases over and over again. Vandalism isnt one of those charges that the average person catches over and over say like public intoxication.

I got lucky and had my shit busted down to criminal mischief which encompasses a whole shit load of things so i dont worry about it as much.

Originally posted by neater@Feb 24 2006, 08:55 PM

CHECK IT YOU REALLY HAVE NO CASE. BUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD ECTH BATH THE BARS WINDOWS, NOT WITH YOUR TAG BUT LIKE SAY "THIS BAR HAS RATS" OR SOME SHIT THAT WOULD FUCK UP THERE BUSSINESS THATS WHAT I DO WHEN A PLACE PISSES ME OFF.

I like this... "Check it, you really have no case." Sounds like wise advice to me, and he's so sure of it. He doesn't even have to qualify it with "I'm not a lawyer." He just comes out and says "Check it, I did the research, I had my paralegal look a couple things up and as it turns out, you're really out of luck bub..." Fucking rock on neater, rock on...

• 16 years later...