Am I Being Scammed?

I.C.Shadow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

Yeah, I traced some of the photos and it got me nowhere.

It's a scam...have some fun!

Or just flat-out ask her why "she's" trying to scam you. Call her names, tell her you weren't born yesterday, and link her to the scam alert pages every time you respond to her.

also, this reminds me of when a man by the name Cheung Pui wanted help wiring a ton of money out of his country that belonged to a dead soldier (whos family also died in Iraq apparently). pulling all the sympathy cards.

i demanded some ID. whats funny tho is that he doesnt change his name or his picture's filenames.

cheung_passport.jpg

something about that passport didnt sit right. so i end up just googling the filename of the above pic and and finding a thread on a forum dedicated to fucking with these guys. and, with more pics that this guy sent to them (but not yet to me)

needless to say i lead him on for a bit until i got bored and sent him a pic of his 'wife' (that i shouldnt have known existed as he never sent it to me). i told him i totally smash.

he never wrote back.

Originally posted by iquit@Jan 25 2006, 09:08 PM

PREVIOUSLY, ON 24...

oth002905_b.jpg

"Mr. President, we believe the craigslist apartment scammers are somehow connected with those crazy mexican dudes and the bitch who capped my wife!"

Master_SiteThumb289936.jpg

"oh word?!"

oth002905_b.jpg

"word to allah, god. yes sir. of course sir. thank you sir. i will sir. and you keep it gangster as well Mr. President.

350px-Tv_24_jack_bauer.jpg

"Chloe, did you try triangulating the source of the craigslist terrorists via interlink satelite dialysis ultra-web lasers???"

chloe.png

"well Jack, maybe i could work a little better if your daughters tittys weren't so distracting!"

ElishaCuthbert1.jpg

"my titties are fucking awesome"

Tony_Almeida-1.jpg

"her titties are so fucking awesome..."

This is the best thing I've seen on the internet in days.

Guest Sparoism

"word to allah, god. yes sir. of course sir. thank you sir. i will sir. and you keep it gangster as well Mr. President."

My new sig...iquit gets all the credit.

• 1 month later...

am i gonna get scammed??

- thanks for your response to my request. My mode of payment will be through MoneyGram International it's safe and reliable because once payment has been approved by MoneyGrams International you will be given a tracking number to track your payment and it's will be delivered in CASH to your contact address asprovided for your payment.I will be picking up the item with my personal fedex account which i have register with fedex courier service, and note that there will be no Shipping cost for you. So kindly get back to me immediately so that i can order MoneyGrams to arrange your payment . I will offer you $400 for the camera to be the highest bidder . I will be glad to purchase this item from you and have other businesses with you in the nearest future.I hope to hear from you soonest...Thanks & Reagards