Am I Being Scammed?

I.C.Shadow

Originally posted by Sparoism+Jan 25 2006, 08:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Jan 25 2006, 08:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

I smell a Nigerian crackhead.

[/b]

lmao

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 25 2006, 08:43 PM

Hell, let's all call him. Better yet, let's call HER!

yes my son yes..

<!--QuoteBegin-Sparoism@Jan 25 2006, 08:43 PM

Also I'd be asking her- why is she so desperate to move to the States? Shit, this place is gonna turn into the Soviet Union any minute.

so trill..

trill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism

IP tracker for email

The thing is if she's answering through the Craigslist email relay system, it might be hard to do unless you have her real email address.

Which, if you do have it, you should hand over to us in the interest of 12 oz. consumers.

Or, post it here and I'll do the dirty work.

PREVIOUSLY, ON 24...

oth002905_b.jpg

"Mr. President, we believe the craigslist apartment scammers are somehow connected with those crazy mexican dudes and the bitch who capped my wife!"

Master_SiteThumb289936.jpg

"oh word?!"

oth002905_b.jpg

"word to allah, god. yes sir. of course sir. thank you sir. i will sir. and you keep it gangster as well Mr. President.

350px-Tv_24_jack_bauer.jpg

"Chloe, did you try triangulating the source of the craigslist terrorists via interlink satelite dialysis ultra-web lasers???"

chloe.png

"well Jack, maybe i could work a little better if your daughters tittys weren't so distracting!"

ElishaCuthbert1.jpg

"my titties are fucking awesome"

Tony_Almeida-1.jpg

"her titties are so fucking awesome..."

K I got boss mans number, and it's certainly not New Jersey.

THANKS LOT -----,PLEASE OPEN IT UP (My Bank Account) AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP WITH THE DETAILS.

KATE

STILL CANT WAIT TO BE THERE.

"are u going to help me out on this,+447031817809"

She sent this same message 9 times in the past hour.

Her e-mail is Kate_jakes2@yahoo.com

Haha, I wouldn't even know how to dial that number if I wanted too.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Jan 25 2006, 05:49 PM

kate's boss = king bling

that scammy motherfucker.

I get little kids in Nickleodian chat rooms to get there parents credit cards for me like: <no weird homo you sicko>

"This is sponge bob, do you know how to read numbers?"

"YES SPOINGE BOB! YAYYYYYY!"

"I bet you can't read the numbers on a little piece of plastic in your mommys purse....go get it you little bitch, I mean Patrick....

Flip it like this:

Hey I want to do this but my bank asked me to get your info to authorize you for the transaction. Identity theft is big here so I need:

Your bank account info

Your address

A valid credit card number (they said this establishes a credit identity which is prefered for international transactions less than $5000)

This is my bank account number <make this shit up> but it is "pending" until I create a transdaction identity for you with the above info...hurry up, I would love a fun room mate to kill and eat!

Write this to her: (I read something similar on CL)

Kate,

I'm really looking forward to you moving in. I'm pretty busy here so my secretary will take care of the rest of the transaction. Please email her at [made up gmail/yahoo account] with a valid credit card number or bank account number so we can confirm the transaction with the bank.

When she sends something to the email address you respond with a fake B of A number. Make sure it's less digits than an actual account number. She will call the bank and become pissed. And reply to the secretary or you complaining about the secretary

Then tell her to rock a fucking eye-patch while hopping on a pogo stick with one titty exposed...

Guest Sparoism

Yeah, just tell her you have an "equitable arrangement" that could translate into reduced or free rent for her if she's interested....she looks freaky, I'm sure she'd go for it.

Just keep all your personal info in a safe, however.