FUCKED MY FIRST MAN

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ARCEL+Jan 25 2006, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ARCEL - Jan 25 2006, 11:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i bet she's ugly as shit

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-ARCEL@Jan 25 2006, 3:36 PM

she probably uses meth.

ha. arcel's killing it.

seriously, this isn't a MILF, it's a white trash bitch who let's fools raw dog her, nothing to brag about.

if i found out tease and i fucked the same girl, i'd shoot myself in the dick.

Originally posted by Tough Love+Jan 26 2006, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Jan 26 2006, 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Jan 25 2006, 07:46 PM

oh please.... go there, then come back.

wanna make it 11? you can call me daddy :naughty:

:haha:

[/b]

i already call someone daddy.. bounce nikka!

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger+Jan 25 2006, 11:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harvey wallbanger - Jan 25 2006, 11:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-heavyLox@Jan 25 2006, 10:44 AM

i look back fondly on the days when a 28 year old was an older woman.

Yeah, I was gonna say, I have sex with a 27 year old all the time...fortunately, no kids.

When I was 18, a hot 32 year old A&R rep from a major label tried to bed me, and I said no 'cuz I had a girlfriend at the time. That's one of my biggest regrets in life.

[/b]

DUMMY!

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug+Jan 25 2006, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gigantic Jug - Jan 25 2006, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tough Love@Jan 26 2006, 12:51 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Jan 25 2006, 07:46 PM

oh please.... go there, then come back.

wanna make it 11? you can call me daddy :naughty:

:haha:

i already call someone daddy.. bounce nikka!

[/b]

ouch girl

also, good job on the title change

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 25 2006, 11:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 25 2006, 11:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Jan 25 2006, 10:09 PM

Yea man, kid in the car is old enough that that's gonna fuck him up good.

SAME KID BOTH FLICKS B.

[/b]

hahah that would be too good [/no homo]

Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Jan 26 2006, 05:52 AM

That's kinda weird... b'cos the Mario brothers actually go inside the pipes... How the fuck is a bitch gonna go in side your dick???

Should be more like I inspect pipes like the Mario Brothers or someshit like that.

Or I slip into pipes like the mario brothers etc.

you must be dumb...

they squat on the pipe before they go down.

and if u cant go in the pipe they just squat on it.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta@Jan 25 2006, 11:58 PM

Man that pic is fucked up...

Tease you said she was psycho, how was she like weird or fucked up or what, what was she doing that made you feel at unease?

i dunno, she was just saying my shit was like made for her, and acting like she was all in love, then when i tried to kick her out at the end of the night (because she had said earlier that she was going to leave in a little bit) she got all pissed off and caught an attitude.

i almost had to have my roomate pull out the asssistahoe to get her the fuck out my house...

she apoligized the next day but i was like god damn bitch, get your shit together...

Yeah, I was gonna say, I have sex with a 27 year old all the time...fortunately, no kids.

When I was 18, a hot 32 year old A&R rep from a major label tried to bed me, and I said no 'cuz I had a girlfriend at the time. That's one of my biggest regrets in life.

DUMMY!

Yeah... I was a fucking stupid kid allright...

On a side note, those pictures are disturbing. Those come from myspace?