FUCKED MY FIRST MAN

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by decoded+Jan 26 2006, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (decoded - Jan 26 2006, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shaolinmasta@Jan 26 2006, 05:52 AM

That's kinda weird... b'cos the Mario brothers actually go inside the pipes... How the fuck is a bitch gonna go in side your dick???

Should be more like I inspect pipes like the Mario Brothers or someshit like that.

Or I slip into pipes like the mario brothers etc.

you must be dumb...

they squat on the pipe before they go down.

and if u cant go in the pipe they just squat on it.

[/b]

i usually dont laugh out loud at things is see on here but this did it. fucking gold.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Jan 26 2006, 04:24 PM

i dunno, she was just saying my shit was like made for her, and acting like she was all in love, then when i tried to kick her out at the end of the night (because she had said earlier that she was going to leave in a little bit) she got all pissed off and caught an attitude.

i almost had to have my roomate pull out the asssistahoe to get her the fuck out my house...

she apoligized the next day but i was like god damn bitch, get your shit together...

told you so..

THIS THREAD TITLE CHANGING SHIT IS MAAAAAAAD COOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!!!! ITS LIKE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I CANT LAUGH AT THE SHIT, I JUST CANT B, SERIOUSLY. ITS ALWAYS MAD CORNY AND UNIMAGINATIVE, AND IT ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PENISES OR SOME HOMO SHIT...IS BAM MARGERA CHANGING THE SHITS?

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jan 26 2006, 05:35 PM

THIS THREAD TITLE CHANGING SHIT IS MAAAAAAAD COOOOOOORRRRRRNNNNNYYYYYYY!!!!!! ITS LIKE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I CANT LAUGH AT THE SHIT, I JUST CANT B, SERIOUSLY. ITS ALWAYS MAD CORNY AND UNIMAGINATIVE, AND IT ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH PENISES OR SOME HOMO SHIT...IS BAM MARGERA CHANGING THE SHITS?

:haha: Seriously, though...the original title was good as is.

It's probably a passing thing, though.

i was raped by a mom once. She took advantage of me. I was drugged then raped. Gave me a something and told me it was xanax. Shit made me black the fuck out. I woke up the next day with a my pants around my knees still wearing a rubber. I still dont know what she dosed me with and i still dont know exactly what happened

lollerskates...

I'm reading this shit lol, I am copping a weird obsession with "lol & rofl" last night I was screaming that shit out whilst egging cunts???

Anyway's so the chick was like all needy/moody yeah that's fairly shithouse, I am drunk, yeah i'm going to ne in Phuket in 2 days, lol, rofl I think it's about time I got a girlfriend...

WHEREMYBITCHEZ ROFLCOPTER SHAOLINMASTAH LIKE what?