Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
misteryvandalwon

moogle's muffler mods

Guest KING BLING

I am still a cop and I will arrest you for noise complaints....seriously though, dd I go over board or what? I never understood the criteria used for some of the edits or closings on this board (outside of the obvious dumb shit)....

does anybody know where I can find stolen honda parts at a good price? I need two airbags ( drivers and passenger) and don't want to pay for them...

Thanks...

Guest KING BLING

Give me your name, birth day, and social security number via PM...than wait, it will arrive

mostly i just thought the other thread was stupid, and i was trying to appease moogle, since he's been around for a while.

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jan 25 2006, 12:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jan 25 2006, 12:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am still a cop

[/b]

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 25 2006, 12:54 AM

im the cop around these here parts...

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 25 2006, 01:06 AM

i think im a cop too, i forget.

well since we're getting all Oprahish here in Channel Zero...I guess I should admit I'm also a cop. I even have a coffee mug that proves it.

Originally posted by 1988+Jan 25 2006, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1988 - Jan 25 2006, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpyD@Jan 25 2006, 09:03 AM

^ haha.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubb.html

WOO WOO

bubbrubb100.jpg

Yes... That is how we do it in the Bay Area! Yadddadi?

[/b]

Yes, I love this dude.

Especially the part where he's talkin about how it's seven in the morning and his woman should be cooking breakfast already, it's like a wake up call.

Lovely

-fuse.

Originally posted by KING BLING+Jan 25 2006, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Jan 25 2006, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am still a cop and I will arrest you for noise complaints....seriously though, dd I go over board or what? I never understood the criteria used for some of the edits or closings on this board (outside of the obvious dumb shit)....

[/b]

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 25 2006, 01:54 AM

no fuck THAT!

im the cop around these here parts...

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 25 2006, 02:06 AM

i think im a cop too, i forget.

hmmmm..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this