Pablo Santos

Priscilla Presley

Rev. Alfreddie Johnson, Jr.

Sharon Case

Sofia Milos

Terry Jastrow

Tom Cruise

Xavier Deluc

^^ There is quotes on there by the specific celebrity regarding their choice in "religion".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"I am no longer stuck in the bottomless pit of despair and apathy. Having achieved the state of Clear is the single most important thing that I've done for myself. It has allowed me to experience life in a way I only imagined."

Juliette Lewis

Actress & Singer

" Scientology is the gateway to eternity. It is the path to happiness and total spiritual freedom. Until one has experienced the technology of Scientology it's unlikely that one will ever experience these wonderful discoveries. I know because it has worked for me. The more time and effort I invest, the more I receive. I highly recommend it."

Isaac Hayes

Musician/Actor

"Without Scientology, I would be in an alley somewhere, looking for dope,"

Giovanni Ribisi

Actor

*My husband has been a Scientologist for years, and I kept hearing him talk about Dianetics. So he gave me the book, which I said I'm not gonna read--it's too big. I'm not a big reader.. And then one day I ran into a situation that made me like, frazzled. I had a job dancing on Murder, She Wrote, and I was spending the night at my now-husband, boyfriend-at-the-time's house. I was so used to the alarm that it didn't wake me up, and I woke up an hour and a half after I was supposed to be there. And you know, you get that panic: "Oh, God! Ohhhh!" I got in the car and I was all frazzled and starting to cry and was rushed, and I couldn't think. I couldn't even put my seatbelt on. I was just a mess. Then I went, Wait a minute--that's purely reactive and insane. Look, I went, you're in the car, you can't get there any faster. So just turn the music on, enjoy. This has happened to me before and I arrived on the set and messed everybody's day up. Being so apologetic is really pushing people away and turning them off--and I had a horrible shoot. It's not optimum. So this time, I said, wait a sec. Now let's just apply what you learned last night. And I went da-da-da, da-da-da and got a lot more analytical about the situation. When I got there, I said, "I'm very sorry I'm late. The alarm didn't wake me up." And they said, "That's fine. We're not going to get to you for another few hours. Just take your time, relax. Get some coffee." Like, wow! I went, This is great. I like this. This helps me. It's just very simple: Scientology helps me live my life better. **

Jenna Elfman

Actress

Originally posted by Weapon X+Jan 24 2006, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Jan 24 2006, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>The more time and effort [and money] I invest, the more [worthless crap] I receive. I highly recommend it."

Isaac Hayes

Musician/Actor

[Hi, I'm retarded.]

Jenna Elfman

Actress

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Jan 24 2006, 04:39 PM

Celebrities are fucking insane.

Someone please start killing them all.

Maybe not kill them, but definitely sterilize them so that they can't reproduce.

i wish i could get paid to do what essentially a court jester did in the medieval days, except now these people get milions of dollars to work a few months each year and then complain about how fucked up their lives are... jeus christ, buy a big bag of weed and go hiking....that solves my problems usually... and if not alcohol and xanax do the job...

The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth." It comes from the Latin word "scio" meaning "knowing in the fullest sense of the word" and the Greek word "logos" meaning "study of."

Scientology is the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, others and all of life. The Scientology religion comprises a body of knowledge extending from certain fundamental truths. Prime among these:

Man is an immortal, spiritual being. His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized — and those capabilities can be realized. He is able to not only solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but also achieve new, higher states of awareness and ability.

In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. An individual discovers for himself that Scientology works by personally applying its principles and observing or experiencing results.

Through Scientology, people all over the world are achieving the long-sought goal of true spiritual release and freedom.

This is why Tom Cruise can complete the Mission that is Impossible.

i wonder how well i would hold up mentally in a movie stars shoes..

i mean if i was to have a dream of becoming a great actor and make worthwhile movies and i succeed in my goal then thats great right? but then you have to deal with fans wanting to know every detail about you, paprazi taking pictures, having to carefully select your friends, the mental and physical stress of how our society views those in the performing arts..

it no wonder alot of these people are as whacked out as they are..

and some where that way before the fame..like PRINCE

bot sure if that made any sense but..i guess whatever makes these people feel like they can regain focuse in their lives...and in theory if it works why not tell others about it..

whatever. it doesnt seem much crazier to me than any other organized religion.

if there was no such thing as christianinty, and then Tom Cruise only ate fish on fridays because he thought a carpenter came back to life, we'd all be like, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

that didn't make any sense.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by GEEB+Jan 24 2006, 05:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GEEB - Jan 24 2006, 05:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ODS-1@Jan 24 2006, 04:53 PM

I've never heard of half of those people.

seconded

[/b]

Try 95% of those people...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Jan 24 2006, 06:30 PM

i guess whatever makes these people feel like they can regain focuse in their lives...and in theory if it works why not tell others about it..

Exactly. As far as I can tell, this seems to be less a religion than a way to chill the fuck out, which I guess most movie stars would benefit from greatly. If it works for them, awesome.