Firewall

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok people, outpost (best firewall ever made) is interfeering with some driver and gives me the blue screen of death once in a while so i have to unistall it. So, A) do you think i can survive without a firewall? B) if i really have to have one, which one is the best (second after outpost that is).

hmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 24 2006, 01:31 PM

I heard that the new Indiana Jones comes out in summer of 07. That should be cool.

No. It shouldnt.

Is there a movie starring Harrison Ford where he DOESNT play a swell guy who loves his family, but goes completely apeshit when someone fucks with them?

Besides Indiana Jones I mean....

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Jan 24 2006, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Jan 24 2006, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 24 2006, 01:31 PM

I heard that the new Indiana Jones comes out in summer of 07. That should be cool.

No. It shouldnt.

Is there a movie starring Harrison Ford where he DOESNT play a swell guy who loves his family, but goes completely apeshit when someone fucks with them?

Besides Indiana Jones I mean....

[/b]

STAR WARS fool

Originally posted by Herbivore@Jan 24 2006, 09:46 AM

I use ZoneAlarm.... and have never had a problem with it. It seems to keep shit on lock with my computer, asking for permission on a lot of things.

firewall7.jpg

god dammit!

there's a whole thread for this shit...

and zonealarm spies on you... don't believe me?

p.s.: try sygate pro.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 24 2006, 09:27 AM

Ok people, outpost (best firewall ever made) is interfeering with some driver and gives me the blue screen of death once in a while so i have to unistall it. So, A) do you think i can survive without a firewall? B) if i really have to have one, which one is the best (second after outpost that is).

hmm

give me your ip address and i'll tell you.......

also: no. sygate pro. end of discussion.

hf_apocalypse.jpg

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Jan 24 2006, 11:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Jan 24 2006, 11:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Jan 24 2006, 02:12 PM

he was also in apocalypse now for a hot second.

what??

joke??

[/b]

No joke. He was the nerdy guy with glasses that tells them to go take down whatsisface.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Jan 24 2006, 08:27 AM

hmm

don't worry about no damn firewall waste of money i have no firewall

my IP is 71.168.2.205 noone has ever gotten to me

what the fuck is goin on i cannot get control of my other computer its like someone took control of it it will not turn off the cd tray keeps popping in and out theres word going across the screen saying got you bitch you need to stop whoever is doing this please dont do it

After doing about 3 minutes of searching, I found a few people saying that ZoneAlarm communicates with the Zone Labs servers even after telling it not to. I also read something about how ZoneAlarm places a rootkit in order to hook system calls to halt processes while it gets approval/denial from the user. None of this really worries me, though...