i've decided i hate travelling

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amsterdam is one of my favourite airports, too.

I also like the one in Frankfurt because I saw my first real life grown up pussy there when this amazingly sexy chick purposely bent over in her miniskirt right in front of me. When I was a kid, of course.

Toronto's Terminal 3 ain't too bad.

And I like going to Calcutta because they've got the outdoor unloading steez. You gotta walk down those stairs and then walk on over to the indoors.

torontos airport gave me a headache... I was waiting for 3 hours and I had to sit and listen to two jamaican girls (employees) talk about their boyfriends for 3 hours, i havent heard someone talk that loud ever let alone at 6am....

and that was terminal 3.. that place is too big. /no homo

the new seattle terminal is sick.

terminal 2 at jfk is a fucking shithole. its such an old space and nothing has been done to upgrade it. the whole ticket counter/baggage check/security screening area is just a big open space coridoned off by fuzzy wall dividers they must have bought surplus from a 1960s accounting office. what a joke.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 24 2006, 04:46 AM

On jetstar flights sit in the "exit/ you have to be prepared to help in an emergency" seats for extra legroom

Oh but be vareful with that once coming back from Japan I got here superearly so i could use free internet and cause i was broke. I got an emergency exit row seat but it was right next to the over wing doors and the bottom of the door bulges oput into the carriage and man i had less legroom than in a normal seat! sucked arse in a big old way

I got stuck next to a four year old french brat on the way back from Europe. that little shit was literally doing laps around the plane while his prozac nation mom zoned. I almost strangled the fucker when he kicked for the the fourteen millionth time.

Next time....I'm asking to be sat somewhere else. Other than that incident....I've never really had a bad flight...long or short.

i hate flying (turbulence, planes, plane food, plane air, babies, airports)

i puke sometimes on planes.

but i still love travelling.

it's cool to fly somewhere and do driving and train riding while there too.

last vaca we rented a 4X4 and drove around an entire country to see two oceans, a volcano, jungles, etc.. beautiful..

The magic and novelty of entering a new counrty has definately gone for me... Nowadays being a more frequent student traveller the first thing im thinking about is the quickest and cheapest way to do everything..

And symbols, airline food is awesome. Where else can you get tasty conveniently packed perfectly portioned snack meals served to you?

Guest KephaOneLove

redeyes suck ball sacks....

sitting next to childern and or fat fuckers suck ball sacks....

getting your elbow rocked by the drink carts suck ball sacks....

un expected layovers suck ball sacks....

you get my drift........

ive yet to have a enjoyable airplane expierence....

Originally posted by fatbastard@Jan 24 2006, 11:35 AM

And symbols, airline food is awesome. Where else can you get

tasty

conveniently packed

perfectly portioned

snack

meals

served to you?

what airlines are you on?

the only time i've gotten anything that fits this description was on singapore air

(nestle ice cream bars served as a snack)

being a vegetarian leaves me usually with some disgusting tofu/rice/squash combination that smells gross

Delta fucking told me "we no longer serve special requests" and denied me a meal

(then serve me a veggie meal on a delta flight i get stuck on less than six months later)

i love flying. vancouver airport is nice, same with frankfurt i think it was.....either way i havent really had such a bad experience to warrant a lot of moaning and groaning. i usually just turn up the tunes on my CD player and draw non stop. It does kinda suck when a person falls asleep on u, but i usually just nudge them til they wake up. no biggie

as for airports per se.....never had too much of a problem. German airports are scary tho, cuz they got all kinds of cops patrolling around with german shephards and talking german and shit....sounds and looks rather scary...oh well

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 24 2006, 02:17 PM

being a vegetarian leaves me usually with some disgusting tofu/rice/squash combination that smells gross

Delta fucking told me "we no longer serve special requests" and denied me a meal

(then serve me a veggie meal on a delta flight i get stuck on less than six months later)

I flew on Virgin to england and requested a vegan meal, it actually wasn't that bad. I got mine before everyone else too. Plus all the bells and whistles on the TV's make it slightly less irritating that I'm over 6 feet being crammed into a minifridge sized space.

I had to run through past like, 40 terminals at heathrow to catch my return flight. That sucked a lot. Heres a tip, Do not run on those moving people-vators. When you reach the end you feel your legs turn to concrete and almost eat shit.

Getting your knee and elbow bulldozed by the drink cart sucks, especially when sleeping. People that kick or press their knees into your seat-back suck. Flights that charge for liquor or snacks suck. Rude flight attendants suck. Delays suck. My worst experience ever was sitting on the tarmac, not moving, in Madrid for literally EIGHT HOURS during the French Air Traffic Control strike a couple of years ago. They told us we could get off but there was no telling when another flight would be departing, and that our baggage would stay on the plane and have to be shipped back to us. So obviously everyone stayed on and ate moldy ass brie sandwiches. Luckily they started giving out free liquor to appease us. About 12 J&B mini-bottles, 5 Vicodin, and 6 Klonopin later, we took off. My latest flight I got loopy on red wine and Percocet, and spazzed on a pregnant Italian lady kicking my seat. In my experience British Airways is the best, and pills are mandatory. Happy trails.

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Jan 24 2006, 12:58 PM

and pills are mandatory. Happy trails.

yes.

frankfurt was kinda nice, got some benching done there as well.

toronto as kinda dirty and old.

heathrow has fucking everything.

my first flight to stanstead was dope walking on the tarmac, i felt like john lennon.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 24 2006, 12:47 PM

well, i'm outta here. if i can get online at auckland during my layover i'll come on and curse the fucking wright brothers or whoever it was for inventing air travel, otherwise i'll be hollering from the other side of the pacific in a couple days. farewell

as promised, i am at auckland. i hate new zealand already and i haven't even left the airport. wanna know why? NO SMOKERS LOUNGE! i'm bout to kill someone. what kind of barbarians are these people? this is fuckin torture!!!

On my way home from cali I smuggled on some medicinal marijuana chocolate bars that my brother got from a pharmacy out there. I thought they were a joke, so I ate two of them on the plane. As soon as I opened the Ganja Peanut Butter Cup the cabin REEKED of chronic, so I quickly snarfed it down. The Pounds bar (Mounds bar) was also crazy delicious. A half hour into the flight I felt as if I had faced two blunts. Luckily the Roast of Pamela Anderson was on tv (Thx song airlines) and I laughed the whole flight home. Being high on a plane was kinda no thanks though, I won't do that again.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Jan 25 2006, 02:59 PM

Lightweight? Hahaha, dude. Medicinal chocolate is a little different from ganja food that you get at festivals. This shit was like I ate mushrooms.

Yeah dude I know, I was in Amsterdam, have had THC pills, medicinal weed, candy, etc. You compared it to two blunts to the face, if you can't handle that you're still a lightweight. It's not like I called your mother a whore or something. You're just a cheap date.