i've decided i hate travelling

Abracadabra

i hate flying. not that i'm scared of it or anything. the turbulance and all that shit doesn't phase me. it's being cooped up in cattle class with my knees wedged in the seat in front of me for long periods of time that i hate. and not being able to smoke. i really gotta fly botswana air or some shit so i can suck down marlboros all the way.

packing is a pain in the ass too. just finished washing all my clothes and shit so i can pack them later. now i play the waiting game till they dry. ho-hum. then i have to play tetris with my belongings so i can fit them all in my suitcase.

and airports. man, what a pain in the dick. LAX is probably the most infuriating airport on the planet. flying is a complicated process at the best of times, but the folks at LAX have outdone themselves when it comes to over-complicating the most simple of procedures. they have what has got to be the most retardedly aggrevating and confusing check in process of all time. i felt like killing every fucking person in the place last time i was there.

oh well, tomorrow i do it all again. 15 long and tedious hours a few kilometres above the ocean. yay. i better not have a fat smelly talkative motherfucker sitting next to me or so help me god....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 24 2006, 12:03 PM

all your nailclippers are belong to boxcars.

seriously, what the fuck is with airport security? you'll take my cigarette lighter, even though there's probably not a damn thing that's flammable on the plane, yet i can still take a pocket full of keys which are great for taking niggaz eyes out and stabbing hoes in the neck meat.

"I'M HIJACKING THIS BITCH AND I'M TAKING ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO HELL WITH ME!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jan 23 2006, 09:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jan 23 2006, 09:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 24 2006, 12:03 PM

even though there's probably not a damn thing that's flammable on the plane

[/b]

Ummm, 50,000 gallons of jet fuel?

Originally posted by ODS-1+Jan 24 2006, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS-1 - Jan 24 2006, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 23 2006, 09:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Jan 24 2006, 12:03 PM

even though there's probably not a damn thing that's flammable on the plane

Ummm, 50,000 gallons of jet fuel?

[/b]

yeah, good luck at trying to blow that shit up with a cigarette lighter from the cabin.

Originally posted by geezpot@Jan 24 2006, 12:23 PM

Monsieur ABC- I agree LAX is by far the worst airport.

seriously. first you go to the counter and they give you your boarding pass. then you take your bags over to some security checkpoint, wait till you get to the front of the line and take you bags. then you gotta go to the back of the line again. by the time you get back to the front they've scanned your bag and they ask 'is this your bag?". yes, asshat. then they take your bags away. why exactly did i go back in line? i don't fuckin know. apparently it was necessary. then off to the gate. please stand in the security line for 45 minutes while listening to the half-assed urban cowboy in front of you try to pick up the blonde whore in front of him. yeah dude, your hat's totally fucking mindblowing. let's talk about it for half an hour. cockhead.

Originally posted by geezpot@Jan 24 2006, 12:35 PM

Its even worse if you're Non American flying non domestic as a layover at LAX. Customs will herd you into a frenzy.

done that. flew in to lax, had to go through customs (and pick up my luggage) and then check in allll over again to get my connecting flight. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! I WANT THAT 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!

I had a 3.5 hour layover once at LAX and figured I could catch a bite. Fuck that-I spent the entire time in seperate custom lines. I eventually had to tell someone to hook me up with a speedier line or I'm missing my connection, and there was no way I'm staying at LAX anymore than I had too.

My favorite airports:

Vancouver

Amsterdam-Schiphol

LAX is awful. It seems like everyone that works there are complete douchebags who failed to make it through high school.

I suggest you get there earrrrrrrly. 2 hours before flight departure time for domestic flights; even earlier for international. Ticketing takes for fuckin ever.

I hate flying too for the exact same reason. I love take off and then it's all down hill from there....I'm 5'7 and the leg room provided is absoluetly fucking ridiculous....I can't imagine being taller and having to deal with that shit. And I always end up with some fat fuck hoggin the arm rest and two nine year olds kicking my seat every 2 seconds....I could go on for ever....

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Jan 23 2006, 11:22 PM

I hate flying too for the exact same reason. I love take off and then it's all down hill from there....I'm 5'7 and the leg room provided is absoluetly fucking ridiculous....I can't imagine being taller and having to deal with that shit. And I always end up with some fat fuck hoggin the arm rest and two nine year olds kicking my seat every 2 seconds....I could go on for ever....

Im ALOT taller and it sucks ass. If I dont get an aisle seet so at least one leg doesnt have the circulation cut off from the knee down, I might as well stand for the whole flight, In fact I would prefer it..

God bless sedatives for a long flight.

The airport in Taipei has to be one of the nicest airports i've ever seen, and the best part is - it's fucking EMPTY all the time. No matter when you're there, the place is a ghost town. Perfect. No line hassles, no crowds, fucked if i even saw a single security guard there. I loved it.

000%20Taipei%20Airport.jpg

taipei_airport.jpg

absolutely massive place.. hallways like this go on forever

taipei.jpg

common theme? yeah, ain't a fucking soul there.. ever.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jan 23 2006, 05:59 PM

i hate flying. not that i'm scared of it or anything. the turbulance and all that shit doesn't phase me. it's being cooped up in cattle class with my knees wedged in the seat in front of me for long periods of time that i hate. and not being able to smoke. i really gotta fly botswana air or some shit so i can suck down marlboros all the way.

packing is a pain in the ass too. just finished washing all my clothes and shit so i can pack them later. now i play the waiting game till they dry. ho-hum. then i have to play tetris with my belongings so i can fit them all in my suitcase.

and airports. man, what a pain in the dick. LAX is probably the most infuriating airport on the planet. flying is a complicated process at the best of times, but the folks at LAX have outdone themselves when it comes to over-complicating the most simple of procedures. they have what has got to be the most retardedly aggrevating and confusing check in process of all time. i felt like killing every fucking person in the place last time i was there.

oh well, tomorrow i do it all again. 15 long and tedious hours a few kilometres above the ocean. yay. i better not have a fat smelly talkative motherfucker sitting next to me or so help me god....

word my man.

thank god the longest flight ive even been on was around 7 or 8 hours. i dont think i could keep it together on a 15 hour flight :yuck:

irritatingly loud fools, imposible to find a comfortible position to sleep seats, crying babies, shitty flight attendants, horrid food, fools bumping into you if you got an isle seat.....

and the loudess of the engine gets really irritating too. makes me wish i had the scrill to drop on some of those bose noise cancelling head phones.

js304_pip.jpg

they're supposed to electronically mute everything around you, even if you arent listening to music. which probably sounds great seing that they're made by bose.

the best flight ive had was the last time i flew out to SF, i get stand by tickets from a homegirl, and if there is a first class seat open they bump me up to it.

big leather chairs that go way back, ALL YOU CAN DRINK FOR FREE, close bathroom you only have to share with the other 9 people in first class, better food. hell yeah.

Guest KING BLING

There was an ad for security screener positions in my city - all they have to have is a GED! How are you going to be responcible for the security of 100+ passengers on a plane but not responcible enough to finish high school?

And Oh yeah, Detroit and Phillys air ports are so shitty (atleast as of a few years ago) - they all look like they haven't had any upgrades since like the 80's, all the people that work there are completely ghetto and don't give a fuck about anything...